• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First real attempt to say hi!

MiokaGV

Hello! So I’m not new on FA but surely this is the first time taking a bit more seriously. First time taking a step here on the introduction forums!

It’s funny because I created the account +1 year ago, but I wasn’t comfortable at all with how I draw Furry and Anthro which made me pretty introverted. Now that people ACTUALLY commission me and encourage me to do my best I really want to try to be more sociable, so hi there!

I leave here my most recent doodle. Hope to make it into a full artwork soon!
Characters (Left to right): Nyx (Adopted from Niji-Cho on FB), Betty / Bell (Adopted from Bell-corpse on FB!) and my Fursona. Since these two where adopted designs... I made them adopted children of my cow fursona haha

FooFoo4230

Hello there! (Obi-Wan Kenobi) =)
Welcome! Introversion is fine, there’s a lot of introverts here, so don’t worry, you’re in good company with people who really aren’t the best at talking! Hope you have fun here!

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
Hi & welcome to the forums! I must say... I like how your "doodle" looks so far. Very nice :3

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! Welcome to the social part! I love your art style!!!!! Absolute beauty!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I love your art! When will your commissions be open?

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
A little late, but welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I like the art style by the way.