• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First Time Character

hey i love to design ref sheets and often send my clients step by step pictures of my art so they get what they want. my price for a ref would probably be $30, it depends on what you want in the piece and my prices are negotiable! send me a msg if ur interested

Attachments

• 4688FB2E-3333-42BA-A903-3B8BE082F495.jpeg
    4688FB2E-3333-42BA-A903-3B8BE082F495.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 58

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you! I have no problems working from text, and would definitely be willing to work closely with you to make sure the end result is what you'd like!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

My reference sheets start at $35 for simple sheets, and $50 for more complex ones. The price goes up for NSFW art, and for if you'd like shading included! The most expensive my sheets will get is $80!

Here's some examples of my Simple sheets, and one of my more complex ones below those~

awesomeotter_ref_sheet_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbgf59f.png
orin_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbe9kkg.png

monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png

theodrekr

Hello!

I offer a few options for refs ^^ My prices range from $45-$85 usually for refs depending on how many poses/forms/etc you'd like. I usually communicate WIPS by email or FA notes for msgs.

1507245843.theodrekr_tar_egg_adoptable_sfw.jpg

I do both sfw and NSFW here are some links to NSFW:
NSFW- www.furaffinity.net: Halloween Egg: Adopted- Tar Dragon by theodrekr
NSFW- www.furaffinity.net: Appy Unicorn Stallion by theodrekr

I do have a high detail ref option as well that starts at $75 and includes fur textures [This example is form a YCH, but shows the fur that your character would have]
NSFW: www.furaffinity.net: Between Buddies by theodrekr
thank you!

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Heya!

I'd be glad to work with you if you're still looking for someone :> I dont mind working straight from description if anything.

My reference sheets start at 65$ and include a 3/4 front and back pose with a couple of chibis for clothing, however those can be replaced, if you don't want them, with something of similar magnitude (ex. headshot, underbelly reference, etc).
-Replacing those is free but any other addition comes with a fee accordingly.
-Edits do have a small fee as well but the first two are free of charge.

I can be reached fastest through PMs here but you're also feel free to contact me through my FA or my email (ursachum@gmail.com) if those are better.

Here are a few samples:
1504556708.dipindu_sparkxkitsune.png
1504556940.dipindu_wyrmtm.png
1506455411.dipindu_lamipeltmnstrtm.png
maro_refoop_by_chibichum-dbfp9vx.png

Thank you for your time!

TheSonNamedSet

I'm looking to commission an artist to draw my fursona. It's a male black wolf that is relatively masculine. I'm starting from zero so I have absolutely nothing but the idea in my head. I'm sure it goes without saying but since this is a first time design of my fursona I'd like the process to be fairly interactive (back and forth communication). The goal of this project is for me to have a completed character reference sheet which I can use to identify myself and commission future artwork.

Proposed Budget: Estimated $50-$100

Thank you for your time!

angry_boi_by_ghost_messorem-db8pxm5.jpg
dogo.png
dou.jpg
Fuji.jpg

Refs/Customs usually start around 40 and go up depending on if you want the character to be super complex or really simple, i do draw muscular figures

Quills And Spades

Oh Boy, Here I Go, Arting Again!!
Here's my reference sheet, you can see more examples of my work on my FA, even though my art contains a lot of women I can do masculine characters, I pride myself on my communication speed and the more involved you are in the process the better the work will come out, if you're interested message me on FA or email me at ritztohedgie@gmail.com
1508628807.hedgehogofspades_ref_sheet.png

murkrowe

town crier
id totally love to help you out with that goal!!! a good way to do that would be to do sort of a join.me situation probably, and im totally down for doing one of those if youd like!
if not then back and forth talking is good too!! ive got both skype and discord that we can use!
here are my prices and here are examples of ref sheets that ive made:
NhRGhQf.jpg

Saltamor

Saltamor
Здравствуйте! Меня заинтересовало ваше предложение, я бы с удовольствием выполнил его. Я думаю, что это будет очень интересная работа, я могу сделать это как в традиционном, так и в цифровом формате. Вот моя цена
1419774374_imagesbase.ru-9711.jpg

Kouji

:3c
Hi there, I see you have a lot of responses, but I'll give it a shot regardless! Right now, it seems character reference sheets are my specialty because it's all I've been commissioned for this passed week.
Here are examples of the references that I make, in order from newest to oldest:
kryref_by_stellardeer-dbrcaba.png

1508285394.pandagin_idanref.png

1508267618.pandagin_zabbsref.png

1508029958.pandagin_amyrefsfw.png

My prices are $30 for a basic front and back + palette, as in the second example.
+$10 for each extra pose or outfit-chibi,
+$5 for each extra headshot, or extra information such as likes/dislikes, inventory, etc.
+$5 for cel-shading, and +$10 for detailed shading
and +$5-$10 for complicated characters. (which sounds like it wouldn't apply in your case!)

You can choose your own poses or allow me to send you sketches of possible poses for your character. I like to try to match the poses and expressions to the personality of the characters, and I tend to not make any moves without first contacting the commissioner, and I send plenty of progress updates to ensure that I'm on the right track.

I am available 7 days a week, as this is currently my job, and I work from 8am to 5pm, occasionally taking time off on weekends. I like to be very interactive with my commissioners so that I can get the best possible results for what they're asking!
Good luck in your search for the best suitable artist! ^^

Hello! I'm interested in your request!
I'll take 100$ for full color reference like this (in spoiler):
p7cBPBH.jpg
You will receive:
- Three unclothed full-body shots (front, back, side views);
- Three headshots;
- Feral form in side view;
- Color palette;
- Your text and additional information about this character.

You can see other examples of my drawings here: Uriel_Urticus's Gallery and see full information about reference commisions in my Commisions info.
PM me if interested, I accepting PayPal.

peanutbunner

meme queen supreme
Hey! I have my commission thread open here, but I could probably do a reference sheet for you somewhere in the 80-90 dollar price range. I just did a ~masculine~ lion that I'll include below that might be up your alley, stylistically!

tumblr_p3ewdrRVvI1qjdjteo2_540.png

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Hey there! Don't know if you're still looking, but I'd love to work on this with you!

Reference example:
26_by_succulentgarden-dc1utcz.png

For something like this with an anthro (which can defs be made fullbody if that's what you'd like) and feral view, palette and info would be $45
Anything else you'd like extra we can work out a price. I'm completely open to communicating here, over skype, or email so we can create exactly what you're looking for.
Thanks so much for looking and best of lucking finding an artist!

Lapinpire

Self-published author
I'm looking to commission an artist to draw my fursona. It's a male black wolf that is relatively masculine. I'm starting from zero so I have absolutely nothing but the idea in my head. I'm sure it goes without saying but since this is a first time design of my fursona I'd like the process to be fairly interactive (back and forth communication). The goal of this project is for me to have a completed character reference sheet which I can use to identify myself and commission future artwork.

Proposed Budget: Estimated $50-$100

Thank you for your time!

I used to work as a concept artist in the indie gaming industry. Working with descriptions is no trouble at all.
Let me know if you're interested.