• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Flat-Headed...est Game Villian

Who's the worst game villian in all the games you've played?
What villian was SO BAD that you actually hated the game for keeping him in the storyline...even though you repeatedly beat his/her ass?

Mine are 2:

Capt. Qwark - Ratchet & Clank Sceries

and

The lowest level moster in any RPG...always a raccoon/wolf/mouse...and killing 5,000,000 of them a day...and they will NEVER...DIE...OFF...

Zareth

captain qwark...*shiver* that name in general pisses me off! >:O

anyway i'd have to say bowser in mario cause when you beat him for the eleventh bajillionith time you start to question "when will this guy just GIVE UP?"

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
The first gym leader of any Pokemon game. Because even if you don't try, your Pokemon are still 5+ levels above his. And that's really fucking stupid.

Os

Pants suck.
I'd have to say Dimitri from sly2. He's so pathetically awesome!

Mega Wolf

Adobo, or whatever his name was from Double Dragon. He was big and strong, but it seems his only great asset was the fact he had a freakisly huge head.

The evil witch lady from FF8... man there was so much I hated about that game. You hear about just how friggan evil she is, and you finally fight her at the end of the game... and she is speaking in 'not-english'. o_O

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
capthavoc123 said:
The first gym leader of any Pokemon game. Because even if you don't try, your Pokemon are still 5+ levels above his. And that's really fucking stupid.
In Red/Blue, if you chose Charmander it was a bitch even if you were 5 levels above. You win the match on Critital Hits with him because all your other pokemon (mostly Grass then) are piss-weak.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
I honestly hated Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. He was the only villian who I felt had no purposes or reason for existing other than to "look cool". He really did nothing to the plot except show up randomly to annoy Cloud, but never... really did much.

So many people view him as the ultimate villain, but his role in the game was so minor and inconsequential it really didn't matter. Rufus was the REAL villian and did so much shit to cause problems and further story.

Honestly, I think the only reason he was popular is because he looked cool.

Preyfar said:
I honestly hated Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. He was the only villian who I felt had no purposes or reason for existing other than to "look cool". He really did nothing to the plot except show up randomly to annoy Cloud, but never... really did much.

So many people view him as the ultimate villain, but his role in the game was so minor and inconsequential it really didn't matter. Rufus was the REAL villian and did so much shit to cause problems and further story.

Preyfar....you're my hero....That's the best way I've EVER seen it put. Period.

Razzor

Hehe...  I think people liked Sephiroth cuz he has a huge background and...  Oh wait...  No, it's because of the Masamune...
For my game....  Hmmm...  Too many to choose from.  I'm gonna have to go with Revolver Ocelot from the Metal Gear games...  After kicking his arse around a few times it got dull...
Oh yeah...  I will just throw this out there...  Regret and Truth from Halo 2 both ticked me off because they were just so STUPID!

Oh... And the guy from Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts II, the one that manipulated water. He was cool and all, but he was just nothing, might as well not havebeen there at all.

Os

Pants suck.
DruoxTheFurrinator said:
Preyfar said:

Preyfar....you're my hero....That's the best way I've EVER seen it put.  Period.

I do say, i must concur sans one statement. here is my correction:
... Kefka was the REAL villian and did so much s**t to cause problems and further the story

Os said:
DruoxTheFurrinator said:
Preyfar said:

Preyfar....you're my hero....That's the best way I've EVER seen it put.  Period.

I do say, i must concur sans one statement.  here is my correction:
... Kefka was the REAL villian and did so much s**t to cause problems and further the story

Did any of you actually beat the game? Sephiroth, while probably not my pick for best villian, was by no means inconsequential and was a very interesting part of the plot. Not to mention he had the most awesome end-fight music I've ever heard. He gets thumbs up for the walk through the fire scene. He was probably less of a villian and more of a victim though.

I pick Donkey Kong for best villian for all those annoying barrels! And second Kefka for the more modern villain category.

Mega Wolf

Preyfar said:

Thats not fair. I wanted to say this when I was making my post earlyer, but I was sure I was going to get flamed so bad you would think I was covered in greek fire. *.*

Definately Kefka is the best, he is my favorite villian ever (As you probably guessed by looking at my avatar). Sephiroth... was a F'ing tool. He was like a hot chick in a movie; all he did was sit there and look pretty, he did not really add more to the story other then just be a boogie man... and the fact that he looked like a friggan girl.

O

Option7

Rostam The Grey said:
I pick Donkey Kong for best villian for all those annoying barrels! And second Kefka for the more modern villain category.

I could never even get past the first set of girders on that game...

As for stupid villain, well I dunno, but the 'main' boss in Killzone was quite a dissappointment. I was expecting some sort of actual fight but in the end I just plugged him a couple of times and he just... died...

Bokracroc

In terms of battle, Dagoth Ur was pretty anti-climatic.

Bokracroc

Rouge2 said:
Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda.
Ganon from Link To The Past was quite lame. He's meant to of caused all of the stuff that's happened in the game yet like.... nothing....
You just battle him like another Boss:roll:

Kyouryuu

There are many game villains that I didn't like. The first one that comes to mind, though, is Sigma.

Sure, his purpose in the first Mega Man X game was interesting. He was leading a rebellion against humans after having defended them for so long. But beyond that, his appearances were meaningless. He never had much of a personality. You never really got closure fighting him, since as a virus he'd just reappear in the next game. He never had a motivation beyond game one.

But, for all intents and purposes, it looks like they finally killed him in the last of the X games and for the first time, he was not the final boss. :twisted:

I didn't like Captain Qwark much either, but that was mostly because they forced you into those annoying flight sequences to battle him. Any time Ratchet and Clank strays from platforming, it seems to end in tears.

TeeGee

Bokracroc said:
In terms of battle, Dagoth Ur was pretty anti-climatic.

Really? I had one hell of a time trying to beat him up. Then again, the first time I beat Morrowind I didn't know about the Heart of Lorkhan..

Bokracroc

I ran through half of Tribunal and finished Bloodmoon's main quests before diving back into Morrowinds so I was quite a high level.

psion

Kane from Command and Conquer... Damnit, how does he survive getting killed twice already!

Myoti

Did any of you actually beat the game? Sephiroth, while probably not my pick for best villian, was by no means inconsequential and was a very interesting part of the plot. Not to mention he had the most awesome end-fight music I've ever heard. He gets thumbs up for the walk through the fire scene. He was probably less of a villian and more of a victim though.
Ditto. He may overly popular, but he's still a decent villain (and yes, his fight theme rules, both of them: "Birth of a God" and "One Winged Angel").

Hrm... I can't really think of any main villains I really hated that much off the top of my head at the moment... =|