• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sharklore

Dangerous!
Hello there!

I have a few adopts that haven’t sold yet, so I figured I’d post them here and try my luck. I be willing to haggle on some since they haven’t sold in months, so if you want to make me an offer, feel free!

You can check out my FA account here, and ready my adoptable policies at the bottom of this thread.

First Deer Adopts

1504318520.sharklore_[1_deer_adopts].png

Available:

3. $25
5. (Custom) Starting at $45

Space Deer

1504570828.sharklore_space_deer.png

Available:

2. $20
4. $20

Space Deer Round Two!

1504826804.sharklore_out_of_this_world_set.png

Available:

1. $20

Eerie Deer

1509460446.sharklore_eerie_deer.png

Available:

1. $25
4. $35

Sporty and Cozy Cats

1510872228.sharklore_sport_and_cozy.png

1. OTA (my only OTA design, he comes with a fursuit refsheet that can be previewed here)
2. $35
4. $25

Double Adopts

1514251906.sharklore_double_adopts.png

Available:

1. $45
2. $40

★ Rules ★
I only take USD sent by means of PayPal.
I probably won't do holds, but you can always ask!
Adopts can be gifted, traded, or sold, but please don’t sell the adopt for more than you bought it for unless you’ve commissioned/drawn additional art pieces for it.
Always make sure I am credited as the designer and artist of the adopt! If you’re uploading the character to toyhou.se you can credit me there. Here’s my account!
Once bought, the character is yours, so name, gender, personality, and any other details are up to you!

What you get when you purchase an adopt
A fullsize, unwatermarked PNG of the design with a transparent background, with both a shaded and unshaded version. Human adopts only come clothed and will only come with unshaded files per request.

Thanks for taking a look!