• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sharklore

Dangerous!
vector_deer_adopt_auction__open__3_days__by_sharklore-dbm0zn1.png

Click here for the FA sale link!

3. Savannah
Price: $25

5. Custom
Price: $45

space_deer_by_sharklore-dbmgjco.png

Click here for the FA sale link!

2. To the Moon
Price:
$20

4. Actual Alien
Price:
$20

1504826804.sharklore_out_of_this_world_set.png

Click here for the FA link!

1. Extraterrestrial
Price:
$20

Rules
I only take USD offers, and they must be by means of PayPal. I'm not very likely to do holds, but you could ask!
Adopts can be gifted, traded, or sold! Please don’t sell the adopt for more than you bought it for unless you’ve commissioned/drawn additional art pieces for it.
Always make sure I am credited as the designer and artist of the adopt! If you’re uploading the character to toyhou.se you can credit me there. Here’s my account!
Once bought, the character is yours, so name, gender, personality, and any other details are up to you!

What you get when you purchase an adopt
Two fullsize, unwatermarked PNG of the design, one shaded and one unshaded, both with a transparent background. For the sweatshirt deer I will have both versions with and without their sweaters, and both versions shaded and unshaded. I can also make slight color or detail tweaks at your request!​

Last edited:

Sharklore

Dangerous!
The auction portion is over, so I'm updating with flatsale prices! I also added some new adopts!​