• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Flirt outrageously with the fur above you

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
If we're doing a movie night, can I pick the movie?
blobpeek copy.png

Izzy4895

Bad Fox
A protogen? Let’s see if sexy.exe will run.

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
Your mere presence is flattering to the point of making it hard to control myself. My heart beats fast and my pupils dilate uncontrollably when you are around.

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Your mere presence is flattering to the point of making it hard to control myself. My heart beats fast and my pupils dilate uncontrollably when you are around.

ah! mon chér noir loup, there's no other thing I would love to do, than looking to your deep Ice eyes for ever ♥

Punji

Vaskebjørn
That's probably all the caffeine in your system. Come to me dear, and let my love be the only drug you need.

ah! mon chér noir loup, there's no other thing I would love to do, than looking to your deep Ice eyes for ever ♥
Perhaps I might show you another thing you'd love. Something quite deep as well. ;)

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
That's probably all the caffeine in your system. Come to me dear, and let my love be the only drug you need.

Perhaps I might show you another thing you'd love. Something quite deep as well. ;)

how deep is your love sweetie? ;)

Yakamaru

Aww, you little flatterer you. Made me genuinely blush.
Blushy.jpg

You're such a lovebug you're impossible to get rid of. Not that I want to anyway.. =w=

smooches

Punji

Vaskebjørn
how deep is your love sweetie? ;)
Oh my dear, won't you let me show you?

You're such a lovebug you're impossible to get rid of. Not that I want to anyway.. =w=

smooches
It seems I may a piece of competition for your heart Yaka. Let's spend a night and a day together.

I will make more more than blush.

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Aww, you little flatterer you. Made me genuinely blush.
View attachment 103984

smooches

Such an angel deserves only the truth *sweet moonlight smooch*

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Oh my dear, won't you let me show you?

It seems I may a piece of competition for your heart Yaka. Let's spend a night and a day together.

I will make more more than blush.

I would love it dear bandit, you stole more than my attention for tonight!

Yakamaru

Dirty? Please. We can hit the shower instead and I'll show you how to do three things at the same time. ;)