• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Flirting

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Oh yeah, I spent my night flirting with my very, very, verryyyyy attractive-in-every-possible-way-ever drum major. She's truly an amazing person; I envy her so much. |:C

Issue 1: She's a senior, I'm a sophomore.
-- The fact that she's leaving blows.

Issue 2:
She's supposedly bi. Supposedly.
-- It's hard to tell. She's not very open about these types of things. I want to ask her out so badly, but I don't want to fuck this up.

Issue 3:
I'm worried that she hates me.
-- Well, I have that worry with everyone. :/

But there's no harm in a little flirting, hm? I did wind up getting her number. :D
I think I'm going to ask if she wants a cup of coffee or something similar in the mornings. It's getting into the colder months, and she's a busy girl. I'll buy her Starbucks every day (and me some too) if it makes her notice me. (But she likes her coffee black.)

So, how about you and your flirting experiences?

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I remember flirting on my first crush between second and fifth grade. I gave her gifts and the best valentines. But I didn't ask her out because I was very shy at that time.

In the end, I didn't become her friend, and she became very weird after that when she got an actual boyfriend. The end.

But good luck on your attempts. Being as steady as you are, I would say that you have increased chances of success.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I don't know how to flirt. :I

Aw, poor baby. :C

Sometimes I don't have to do anything; there are always creepy chicks trying to get in my pants.
I shit thee not, even at the fucking hospital.

I have a FWB at this point; she's... *ahem* teeeheeee.

Ratte

Aw, poor baby. :C

Sometimes I don't have to do anything; there are always creepy chicks trying to get in my pants.
I shit thee not, even at the fucking hospital.

I have a FWB at this point; she's... *ahem* teeeheeee.

I don't know how that is. I'm never hit on.

Pine

smell-good badger
I remember the last time I tried flirting with a Catholic girl. Bad memories...

JadeFire

Mmm...gunpowder...
I'm not much of a flirt. Which made things a little awkward in high school when girls kept hitting on me. =P
I don't flirt much, though. My awkward social skills tend to show in those situations.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I don't know how that is. I'm never hit on.

It's all new to me.

I've never flirted with anyone in a serious manner ever. I lack the drive to do that sort of thing. :c

I thought you were older than me.

I usually flirt as obvious jokes with my friends, but I do flirt in a serious manner sometimes.

I guess I'm not. March 30, 1995.

T

Tycho

Flirting is one of those things that is easily replaceable with money or a suitably intimidating demeanor.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Flirting is one of those things that is easily replaceable with money or a suitably intimidating demeanor.

I've got no cash. Got no girl, got the world in the palm of my hand. :V
And I am the one that gets intimidated. I don't try to scare people.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I usually flirt as obvious jokes with my friends, but I do flirt in a serious manner sometimes.

I guess I'm not. March 30, 1995.
Yea, yea same here, just not the last part.

Ah well then, you're like, 5 months younger than me. Weird.

Koronikov

fuck, I feel like a damned man whore, I hit on everyone simply because i can, and it is funny as hell to see some peoples reactions >.> been living life a little to much lately i suppose

Last edited:

Browder

Wishes He could Fly

Yes but if you do it correctly people actually want to do shit for you. For free!:D

I flirt with pretty much everyone I need something from. I usually come out okay.

jeff

en masturbatorium
thats crazy
youre crazy

edit: not like cool crazy
you sound crazy
either she's going to want to have sex with you or not, you're not even to that step yet and you're worrying about her moving away next year
for all you know she has big ol' sloppy clam tongue and is boring in bed
anyways screwing around shouldn't really hurt a friendship, unless someone takes it too seriously or hopes for too much

but i dont know, if someone bought me starbucks every day id probably get a little weirded out

so you know, just chill out and have a little fun

just my furpinion

Last edited:

Jashwa

Flirting is pretty fun. Too bad I only do it to friends that I'll probably end up staying only friends with.

8-bit

I cant flirt. Worse, I take compliments wrong. HORRIBLY WRONG :<

As for you Glitch, I'd advice to go with the coffee plan. Isn't "getting a cup if coffee" code for "I want to go out with you"? Maybe she'll pick up on that.

I have pretty low standards as far as what I'll talk about, so I end up making people think I'm flirting when I'm not trying to, or even interested. :|
I got into a conversation with a coworker about how anyone who says they don't masturbate is a lying mother fucker and he thought I was hitting on him, even though it's been mentioned about half a million times that I have a boyfriend. Ffff.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I love flirting, I swear I have more fun flirting than I do actually dating.

I don't know how to flirt. :I

We can show you :3

Ben

Banned
Banned
Why are you worried that everyone hates you? What about you would cause you to think that everyone would feel that way about you?

As for me, I have way too much fun with flirting. I've cut down on it since I have a boyfriend now though.

mitchau

It seems all I have to do is look someone in the eyes for a few seconds for them to think I'm flirting with them.

Flirting...hmm. Not really sure how to describe how to do it.
Make moderately lewd jokes, look into their eyes maybe a little longer than normal, but not long enough to make them uncomfortable. Haha.
Whether or not they're interested should show in the way they respond. Before you flirt though, try to have conversations about things you have in common. If they don't feel like they could really get interested there's no point in hitting on them. p: Unless you're sexy as hell(and not a douche/bitch), but I mean those people are few and far between.