• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FNaF fandom.

ToastyStrewdle

As absolutely nobody here knows, I like FNaF.

FNaF, its fandom, its fan games, its fan art, 'it' in general, I like it all!

Here you can tell everyone about some of its fan music, fan art, fan made games, recreations, animations, parodies, theories, anything!
Just make sure you put either the name or link to it and what it is.

Example: 'Springtrap's Sorrow' is a song by Zalzar on youtube.

This thread is going to be abandoned...

ToastyStrewdle

"I will eat your head, break all of your bones by stepping on you, shove an endo skeleton up your ass, and shit your head everywhere"

-butthurt fan, 2015

I'm guessing you don't like FNaF XD

SparkyWolf

OK, I've been wondering about this for a long while. No offense, but may I ask what fuels you interest and attraction to it? I must say I don't quite see what is so amazing about it, but that doesn't mean I disapprove, I just don't have a personal love for it. But if you could tell me I'd be interested in hearing about it :)

ToastyStrewdle

OK, I've been wondering about this for a long while. No offense, but may I ask what fuels you interest and attraction to it? I must say I don't quite see what is so amazing about it, but that doesn't mean I disapprove, I just don't have a personal love for it. But if you could tell me I'd be interested in hearing about it :)

I'm more of a mystery guy.
It has a VERY complicated story. Some even say it's more complicated than the legend of zelda timeline!
Like, we know very little about it, and whenever we try to make theory, the theory either brings you to more and more theories, or one little flaw ruins the whole theory you've made on it.
One of my friends had MANY theories about the games, and recently the creator posted a teaser on his website, ScottGames.Com, that ruined each of his theories.XD

In the first game we barely know anything, and that's what causes many people to take an interest in it. I love it because the rest of the fandom and I want to know the truth about its story.

FNaF has done the one thing that many, MANY games have not been able to do. That's keep the player interested. It was made in august, and so far it is in the top 50 most popular games in the world.
The game itself can get pretty boring if you've played it more than once, but it also has suspense.
The main reason most of its fandom likes it is because of its hidden lore. I guarantee you, if you watch some theories you will get at least a bit interested. It even sparked the interest of TheGameTheorist, a popular you tuber. He spent several weeks-time making videos of it.

ToastyStrewdle

First of all , this thread is going to end in a glorious flame war.

Secondly , I like the fnaf , not for the jumpscares ( lmao one of the animatronics in the second game no clips through the wall to kill you if you're not looking directly forwards) , I just like how vague the story is and gives us a little bit more of the story each game. Produces some music I like as well.

I get why people don't like it and that's fine , just go piss off the fanboys instead of the less hyper fans please because their annoying as hell.( seriously if a channel makes one fnaf video on YouTube they want more and more and more....)

ToastyStrewdle

Misomie

Lazy Artist
One thing that I like about it is how much creativity it has inspired from the fans in such a short amount of time. Plushies, shirts, songs, art, posters, cosplay, ect. I just love how that kind of thing happens, it's kind of magic.

Twylyght

You should check out Scott's site. Looks like he's making nightmare versions of the 4 main animatronics. Question is, are they real? Or are they the other Spring Lock animatronics we heard about from the Phone Guy. I'm curious to see how he's going answer a lot of the questions that haven't been answered yet. We still don't know about the Bite of '87 or who the Purple Guy is.

PastryOfApathy

Remember when you could like something and not have a horrible fandom built around it hell bent on trying to ruin it for you?

I hate the internet.

Nikolinni

Niko Linni
You should check out Scott's site. Looks like he's making nightmare versions of the 4 main animatronics. Question is, are they real? Or are they the other Spring Lock animatronics we heard about from the Phone Guy. I'm curious to see how he's going answer a lot of the questions that haven't been answered yet. We still don't know about the Bite of '87 or who the Purple Guy is.

"I don't feel like I am real. But I know it's all imaginary. Are they real? And do they feel? Is all the pain just inside my head?"

ToastyStrewdle

ToastyStrewdle

Is anyone gonna use this forum for the reason I made it yet?