• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Follow For Colored Sketches!

SageNyas

Heya! I'm Sage!

I don't have very many followers, and I really would love to have some new friends in the community as well! I love drawing ocs, mine or others, and I also love drawing fanart occasionally! If you're interested in furry junk, ghosts and witches, robots, and vocaloids I think we'll get along just fine. Anyway! If you wanna check out my twitter (where I'm most active) or my FA, that would be great!

If you do follow me, send me a message and I'll give your character a go! I'm super excited to make some new friends!

Twitter
FA
Portfolio+Commission Info
Ko-Fi

Examples of my work:
katriel.png
rsz_jade_ref SFW.png

D9YaEFJXsAAigz7.jpg

D9YZmjzXkAEeBIg.jpg

julievee

Nice art. ^^

Followed you on FA - under julievee
Followed you on twitter - under kyoukiaoitatsu

Feel free to give any of my baben a try if you feel inspired thanks!

Characters

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Hi, you have lovely artwork and I gave you a watch--my username is Sunburst_Odell on there. :)

If you're still looking for characters to draw, would my sweet bunny girl interest you? In her outfit if so, please!
12485432_OszjPPbuUdph08h.png

Thank you kindly for the opportunity! <3

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Hello, fren! I too gave you a watch on FA- my username is also MCtheBeardie on there. I have two characters you may choose from to draw! My beardie sona, Mae, and my red eyed crocodile skink boy, Blake! I’ll link you to my main gallery on FA, which has all of their artwork.

Artwork Gallery for MCtheBeardie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for the opportunity, and happy drawing, fren!

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Tossed a follow your way on FA and Twitter, and I'll be sharing this thread around with a few other people, maybe get you some new followers that way, too ;p

Also, is that avatar of yours a squid/cuttlefish? Don't see many of them!

SageNyas

Tossed a follow your way on FA and Twitter, and I'll be sharing this thread around with a few other people, maybe get you some new followers that way, too ;p

Also, is that avatar of yours a squid/cuttlefish? Don't see many of them!

Ah thank you so much! He's actually a velvet worm! They're my favorite lil buggies uwu I haven't seen any squid or cuttlefish sonas, but that would be a cute idea!

SageNyas

Okay everyone, I'm not going to be taking anymore requests as of now. I don't wanna get overwhelmed! If you really enjoy my art and want to follow me still, that would be great! If you would like a full piece, you can commission me, my info is in the main post! Thank you so much again to everyone that likes my stuff, I appreciate it so much!

SageNyas

Hi, you have lovely artwork and I gave you a watch--my username is Sunburst_Odell on there. :)

If you're still looking for characters to draw, would my sweet bunny girl interest you? In her outfit if so, please!
12485432_OszjPPbuUdph08h.png

Thank you kindly for the opportunity! <3

Thank you for the follow! Your character is ADORABLE! I'll get to her as soon as I can!

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Ah thank you so much! He's actually a velvet worm! They're my favorite lil buggies uwu I haven't seen any squid or cuttlefish sonas, but that would be a cute idea!
Ooh, gotcha. Even less common. Regardless, he's neat!