• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Food Battle

THE BATTLE

• Kebab

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Scrambled eggs

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
The problem is:
Scrambled eggs vs. Kebab.

For the first one I wouldn't have to go anywhere, but I'd have to make it and it tastes like... Well, scrambled eggs. Nothing fancy.
The second is infinitely tastier, but I'd have to actually go out and get it, plus it costs somewhat more.

Halp guys, I'm hungry. What do.

PS. I might add a "Go fuck yourself, I won't have any thing to eat today at all" option to the poll, upon popular demand.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Meat. Sticks of meat.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Hell yes. Which type? Chicken Beef? Spicy or sweet? grilled or oven baked?

Beef, spicy, grilled.

Inb4 some kebab knight will burst in, saying what a TRUE kebab is :V

shishies
put everything on a stick, then grill it
then eat it.

Shrimp and beef and chicken and salt and veggablles
yummmmmm
/shitpost

Nice idea, but too impractical for a single person to make for a single dinner.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Doublepost, disregard.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Beef, spicy, grilled.

Inb4 some kebab knight will burst in, saying what a TRUE kebab is :V
No better way to have it.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Eggs are nasty, go with the kebab. They were invented by Narwals.

Littlerock

numb with cold
Scrambled eggs are delicious if you mix some garlic salt, and soy sauce in the raw egg, then put some aged Parmesan over the cooked stuff.
Serve over fresh salad greens, with thinly sliced tomato, on today's hearth bread. Optional olive-oil dressing.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Scrambled eggs are delicious if you mix some garlic salt, and soy sauce in the raw egg, then put some aged Parmesan over the cooked stuff.
Serve over fresh salad greens, with thinly sliced tomato, on today's hearth bread. Optional olive-oil dressing.

Or wrap it in bacon and add it to the kebab. :9

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Alright, so kebab won and was devoured.
Fun fact - I was aching because I moved to another city, and didn't have my favourite kebab joint that served a kebab that was both tasty and HUEG for a relatively small price (cheaper than others I can remember eating, anyway).
Today, I went to try out a kebab joint I didn't notice before. Surprise surprise, they had a kebab that I found almost as tasty as from my favourite place for a similar price, and FAR superior to all the other crap that's served around here.

To think I had to put up with an inferior product that was whole 10% more expensive for 3 months.
RANT: I hate when awesome things escape my sight.

With onions.

As if it could have been otherwise.

Last edited:

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
Muffins and cantaloupes. My general answers for everything.

L

LizardKing

Not a big fan of either, but eggs can get fucked in the eye with a pick-axe, so go for keb- oh you already did.

Well... good.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Not a big fan of either, but eggs can get fucked in the eye with a pick-axe, so go for keb- oh you already did.

Well... good.

Sorry. Kebab was winning with a crushing 6:0 at the time I finally went out, though. I had no choice.

I vote for chocolate cake.

I wish. Had some chocolate biscuits, though.