• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Food hates?

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
What food do ya hate/dislike?

I can't fucking stand seafood. At all. Makes me gag when its near me, and nearly puke if it goes in my mouth.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Pickles plain...like I can deal with the crunch of them on a hamburger, but other than that they gag me.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Hmmmmmm. Nothing leaps to mind, but I'd have to go with those little pearl onions. Fuckin nasty as hell, like little land mines in my beef stew. They look so much like a potato, sometimes I eat them, much to my chagrin. I also hate it when people touch my food. Nasty buggers never wash their hands, stickin their fingers in their mouths and such like. YOU'RE ALL FILTHY UNWASHED FREAKS. Srsly, wash your hands, and hands off EVERYTHING I OWN. I think I may have a problem.

EDIT- Try fried pickles Takun. Delicious as fuck.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Meat, bleh. D: It's a love/hate relationship for me. I'm surrounded by it (I work in the university slaughterhouse/meat procesing facility), and the smell of it cooking is literally enough to make me barf, but I still have odd cravings for it every now and then.

I also hate a lot of different kind of veggies that I force myself to eat anyway (especially brussel sprouts, wtf). >< If something's cooked right it can taste awesome no matter what it is, I figure. Unfortunately, I can't cook. ;___;

T

Tycho

Eggplant and spaghetti squash come to mind. Sometimes any kind of squash will cause gagging fits. Bland and coarse-fleshed butternut squash is bad that way, for me - has to be good butternut squash. Sauteed zucchini used to do that until I was introduced to another version of it which was decidedly tastier.

Azure

Eggplant and spaghetti squash come to mind. Sometimes any kind of squash will cause gagging fits. Bland and coarse-fleshed butternut squash is bad that way, for me - has to be good butternut squash. Sauteed zucchini used to do that until I was introduced to another version of it which was decidedly tastier.
I saute my zucchini in butter and at the end add Parmesan cheese so it gets all crispy and stuff :). I used to hate zucchini too, til I did that. Also, spaghetti squash is only good for squash soup, IMO. And since it takes a fuckload of effort to make it, I do it rarely. Pumpkin soup is way better anyway.

I have a policy of trying anything once and trying it again and again until I make myself like it, but I cannot even taste green beans without retching, no matter how many times I've tried to change. Applesauce and cottage cheese are also major hates...I can't even watch people eating them for some reason. I used to feel this way about steamed carrots as well, although I'm growing out of it.

Иван

I'm kinda like Nylak...most meat I can't stand, but maybe I'll eat it if it's cooked really well or just plain good to begin with. Other than that, Brussels sprouts make me gag, and I don't like most cheeses eaten by themselves and not part of anything else.

evilteddybear

Endive. Its bitter and the essance of pure evil.

Dark Crusader Fox

Move along.
I like just about everything out there. I'm very tolerant personally. Except for the weird foods out there, they generally taste better than they look/smell, but I dunno lol.

Azure

evilteddybear

also, canned sardines. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Иван

Forgot a couple. Smoked oysters and pickled herring. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Forgot a couple. Smoked oysters and pickled herring. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Inspektor Herring.

Anyone who knows who the fuck Shaun Micallef is would get that.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Most organ meats, crustaceans, and mollusks . Runs the gamut from haggis to crab to oysters and everything in between.
Also, raw tomatoes.
Fungi also. It's rather hard to eat mushrooms when you realize you're eating something that grew up out of a pile of horseshit.
Cheese is also hard to eat. Fermentation is just disgusting.

Last edited: