• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Foods you hate.

Flowercat

Meadowchaser
I don't like black licorice. It tastes horrid.

I also tend to avoid messy foods, just because I can't stand to get food stuff all over me. I have and will continue to carefully eat chicken wings with a knife and fork.

D

Deleted member 111470

Most meats;
Most cheeses;
Grapes;
Pomegranates;
I haven't tried good fish yet so I can't know for sure

That's the ones I hate the most.

mustelidcreature

actually becomes opossum like a boss
I have a strong hate for onions
I also hate garlic and celery
but mass liked food I hate is mostly
fried chicken,nutella,most chocolate flavored things (cake,ice cream etc.)most pizza,and doritos
and for drinks I'd rather die than consume any kind of tea,coke or pepsi,I used to tolerate pepsi but now I hate it

D

Deleted member 82554

Beetroot is quite bad. Other than that, I'll eat anything that won't make you sick or kill you.

M

Massan Otter

This thread makes me want to cry lol.

And the worst food is Kale. Nasty af.

I don't enjoy Kale in its new health-food incarnation, but as an old fashioned boiled green served with roast beef and gravy, or deep fried with sesame oil and shrimp powder as Chinese restaurant "fried seaweed" it's great stuff.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I don't enjoy Kale in its new health-food incarnation, but as an old fashioned boiled green served with roast beef and gravy, or deep fried with sesame oil and shrimp powder as Chinese restaurant "fried seaweed" it's great stuff.

I'm halfway convinced Kale is actually Soylent Green, in disguise, the way it's wheedled its way into so mnay things!

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I'm surprised no one's mentioned tomatoes yet, cause...

h15989816

They're just way to strong for me.

I also hate casserole.

B

backpawscratcher

Not really hate, but I’m repulsed by meat. All meat. I can sit chatting to someone else who’s eating it quite happily, but the thought of eating it myself makes me feel nauseous.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Meatloaf, sloppy Joes, canned tuna, liver, softshell clams, deviled eggs, deviled ham, egg salad, potato salad, pickled beets, meatballs, sweet pickles, lobster, sardines, coleslaw, mayonnaise. Anything caffeinated could kill me.

Last edited:

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
Anything bitter tasting along with vegetables because I have a bad sweet tooth lol chocolate and ice cream is so delicious just add cookies.

Last edited:

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
Yeah I'am definantly a failed vegan and vegetarian and I believe meat is still murder but I unfortunately can't be a vegan or a vegetarian.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Recently the smell of most cooked meats makes my stomach churn. Most seafood is okay though

AnarchyLynx

A Lynx to the past
OK I don't think I could be in the same room as most of you people...I just love food so friggin much! I'm lukewarm on a few things like cauliflower (don't exactly hate it but just...what is the point?) but the only things I really don't like are stuff with aniseed flavour and mint chocolate.

SpiralingBats

SpiralTheBat
I hate hard boiled eggs. Not scrambled, but boiled. Eggs normally I don’t care for. I don’t like celery either. Yucky. Along with mayonnaise.

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Most seafood, pork, anything with barbecue sauce, cream corn, any condiments, raisins, Froot Loops/Apple Jacks, basically everything "sugar-free", and sausage.

I

Infrarednexus

I cant stand any kind of pork now. For my animal science class at college we got to see these pigs up in person. Oh God almighty the smell was horrific. My nose was drinking bleach. These are not the silly farm animals you see in children's books, these poor things were all kinds of wrong. Don't get the wrong idea, I love animals, but I never knew bacon came from such a beast.

DoeDog

Every time I hear people saying they hate X or Y I wonder what kind of shitty version of that food they were subjected to, unskilled chefs can take something as wholesome and nutritious as an apple and turn it into garbage rolled in shit.

If there's something I don't enjoy maybe Natto, Seafood because I am allergic sadly cause everything looks amazing and beets, don't hate them just don't enjoy them.