• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SANITY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO "COME OUT" AS FURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
FOR THE SAKE OF THE PINGAS.
Really, it's stupid as usual to "come out".
It's not like it's faggotry or fetish of the sorts.
It's just an multi type sexual attraction to the art or hobbies.
Do I need to come out for liking to draw useless walfas characters and make them a full blown RP characters? NIEN
Do I need to come out for loving cottage cheese? NIEN
It's like a song~ DU HAST

Nein*

lowkey

grrrrrawwwrrrr!
I agree 100% that trying to "come out" of the furry closet is stupid. It's not a big enough deal to have to tell people about, nor is it important enough to potentially have to deal with idiots who think that every furry is nothing but a sex-craze lunatic.

but that's why I joined.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Would anyone like to second the motion of having a lynching mob for the next time someone makes a topic about telling their friends and family?

As almighty OP.
I square this motion.

SnowFox

It says 1,451,946...

That must be minus deleted posts. 48,054 deleted posts? wow. That's like deleting an entire Jashwa post history.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Sure, but I have also invented the new firepitch where the fork of the pitchfork is on fire in case you want a free hand. :]

I prefer an assault rifle. <3

2-Tailed Taymon

Narutarded Demon Tayra
Yayz for the sticky!

But anyways, "coming out" in a MINOR way is ok. Like mentioning briefly that you're a Furry and Furries like Anthros. No more explanation should be given. DO NOT over-dramaticize it. "OMG I AM A FURREH ND I LIEK ANIMUL POORN ND I PAW OFF 2 ANTHRO ANIMULS." DON'T DO THAT. Just tell anyone you with the basic. "Hey, I'm a Furry. Furies like Anthro animal." But ONLY if you really feel you need to. Don't rub it in anyone's face like it's a shiny new car.

Matt

this thread is relevant to my interests... just saying that 'cause I don't have anything else. But seriously, I feel the same way.

Aleu

Deuces
what about the relatives/friends that make it a big deal? Like if they found out their son/daughter/bff was a furry by seeing anthro pictures then go off on a "God Hates Furfags" rant?

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
Well you can never know about Trekkies and anyway I am an original and new age Trekky and A furballoon cuz I like fur and I like balloons and I'm totally in a closet well not really but ya know if I flew too high I'd pop.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Strongly agree with the OP. Furry is not a lifestyle, period.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Strongly agree with the OP. Furry is not a lifestyle, period.

So this.
I am sick of the lifestylers.

Sure, I have my fursuit head right next to my bed on a drawer along with my collar I wear in costume, but it's not like I worship it...
Or wear my collar constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.