• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Force Reset of Passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I kinda figured they are, and that is so kind of you to be helping people with this issue.
Do you believe the whole forgotten email is fixable in retrieving back our accounts? Just wondering

Of course it's fixable, it's just verifying you are who you are and putting up a new email o3o They have to do it on their side tho.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
@Elohiim_Koshiiri Please help me. I want more than anything to be back on my FA account. None of the two emails I used for it work with the password recovery tool. My username is: Gushousekai195

I am sorry bud but I can't send out anymore support tickets, they are inundated with them. Keep calm and relax, things ill get less hectik in a few days or so

Z01Y0NYA

Thousands of people including me has lost there account until further notice

tbh FA is gonna take like 12 days or more to get them off the hook with all those password reset emails -_-

HypnoticBella

Of course it's fixable, it's just verifying you are who you are and putting up a new email o3o They have to do it on their side tho.

Yeah I was hearing about they were going to set up this thing to be able to update a new email for your current account or something so you can log into it.
I was just extremely worried because I don't remember the email I used to sign up with my account HypnoticBella. ;w; and I kinda figured if you don't know the email your account is gone.. Thank you so much for calming us in a way x3 and I hope something is figured out soon, and I hope they let us know when something like this is available.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
In all honesty, idea of mass force resetting without any kind of warning is retarded. FA staff could at least make some anouncement, like "we're gonna reset crap soon, better check your settings to not get yourself into trouble!" - not the best option, since people who are far away from the site as of now still get screwed, but that's at least something, I guess.

Not trying to build any drama, just saying that staff kinda screwed up on that one.

Rabiradis

Same things happens... Used one-time email service to sign up.
Now I registered a new email and write sorrowful letter to a staff. I hope that they can reanimate my account.

Errr... And also I remember sweet old days in the internets, when you don't need to give to an email service provider your phone number, zip code, SSN, street address, shoe size and DNA sample for registering temporary-but-not-so-temporary email.
So i want to give my loud long strong "go freak youself!" shout to google, aol, microsoft, yahoo and other "big friendly dontbeevil " major league guys.

HypnoticBella

In all honesty, idea of mass force resetting without any kind of warning is retarded. FA staff could at least make some anouncement, like "we're gonna reset crap soon, better check your settings to not get yourself into trouble!" - not the best option, since people who are far away from the site as of now still get screwed, but that's at least something, I guess.

Not trying to build any drama, just saying that staff kinda screwed up on that one.

I do agree with this if they had I don't think we all be having this issue.
Like say "Be sure to write down your current password, email, user ect"
Because now I don't remember my email and anyone that doesn't will be locked out of their account till further notice.
BUT good new is I've been hearing around you will have the chance to have new email address updated to your account so you can log in.

quoting_mungo

We have multiple staff members responding to emails as fast as they can. It's still going to take a while, most likely, since there's a lot of requests to wade through, but they'll be doing their best to get you verified and everything straightened out so you can get back into your account.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
We have multiple staff members responding to emails as fast as they can. It's still going to take a while, most likely, since there's a lot of requests to wade through, but they'll be doing their best to get you verified and everything straightened out so you can get back into your account.

You see dis woman? You all need to appreciates what she do for us. >:c

HypnoticBella

Thank you all for doing your best to responding to us and helping us all I bet its really hard and stressful! o: Btw what email should we be sending to if were having the whole forgotten email issue I'm just making sure?

AGAIN thank you and yes we all do need to be patient!!

Rabiradis

Obviously and acceptable. I am pretty sure you all doing your best to solve that issue.

But can you give little additional info?
How about waiting time? I mean, its about serval hour or serval weeks?

Rabiradis

Still, thanks a lot. I used to be a tech drone and support team staff in different projects and can imagine that hellish hot fun that you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.