• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forced Unwatching

Lapu

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was anyway to force a user or group of users to unfollow your own account. I'd prefer it all together if I didn't have anyone following me on my FA account, but even I block, then unblock the account, the user is still watching me. Blocking and unblocking usually works on every other website, twitter specifically.

I know, it's not THAT big of a deal. But still, I can't imagine that such a feature is unreasonable or unheard of.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 82554

Nope, can't be done. The most you can do is put up a disclaimer asking people not to or asking them directly not to.

Lapu

Nope, can't be done. The most you can do is put up a disclaimer asking people not to or asking them directly not to.

Mhmm, I've figured as much. the best I think I could do is message a moderator, but I think it's pretty frivolous. Ah well.

quoting_mungo

The only thing you can do is block people which will keep them from starting to watch you. If a user is already watching you, there's nothing you can do save politely ask the users to unwatch you, and then it's up to them whether they wish to honor that request. Staff cannot force a user to unwatch you, either, so contacting us wouldn't make a difference.

Lapu

Staff cannot force a user to unwatch you, either, so contacting us wouldn't make a difference.

Yeah that's fair enough. Thank you for answering. It's just annoying because some accounts are disabled, so I can't even ask them. No matter, it's really not that big of a deal, haha.