• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Formfitting and dangerous! or just form fitting.. Now with 100% more glove questions!

Aryeonos

Gimme Back My Post Count!
Let's pretend heat stroke is not an issue, I've had it; its fun, rely. Could I make a fur suit out of neoprene?
Or, an equally form fitting material?
I, post here... never so gimme some slack, if it isn't to much trouble.

the other part is I wanna make some good, thick, paw gloves-cheetah print, obviously. what's the best method for that; that allows me good freedom at the same time?
a link would be fine don't waste your fingers- the glove thing was an earlier thought that was lingering I thought I'd shove in here.

Bladespark

Re: Formfitting and dangerous! or just form fitting.. Now with 100% more glove questi

One can make a fursuit out of nearly anything. I'm sure it's possible to make one from neoprene, but I can't image why you'd want to. If you want form-fitting smooth skin, spandex is a cheaper, cooler, and easier to work with option.

As for paw gloves, my favored method is to find a pair of regular gloves that fits you the way you want, and take them apart and use them for a paw pattern.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Re: Formfitting and dangerous! or just form fitting.. Now with 100% more glove questi

You can do just about anything with neoprene!

It's the glue that will get ya! Stinks to high heaven and the fumes will make ya sick or even kill ya in an enclosed room. You have to work with plenty of ventilation, i.e. not in your bedroom, door closed, hiding it from the family!!

I should point out that neoprene, like wetsuit material, is very expensive and it's hard to obtain the good, stretchy stuff.

But yeah, you could do it. Not sure why, unless you plan to be a water mammal of some sort ...???

Kellan