• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

forum addict (seriously)

GhostWolf

Now who is more a forum addict NaxTheWolf or me I belong to no less than 11 forums 9 of which I visit every day.

Ouiji

Since I've joined one forum, I don't think more than a day has passed where I haven't checked at least one if not both. In fact I'm looking at my browsing history right now, I feel shame.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Every. Fucking. Day.

Percy

o-o
Go to a mall or other crowded place, and strike up conversation with random people- it's like a real life forum! =D
Except that some people will find it creepy that you're going up to complete strangers and trying to talk to them in person. o-o

NightWolf20

One-Eyed Canine
Nah. I'm here on and off throughout the day. If I don't, I feel like I'm neglecting this place.

burakki

I seem to be addicted checking the forums, and even FA more frequently, but I don't spam posts. I'm more of that lurker kind of person who reads all the posts in a thread like a creeper.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I was an addict during the GTWT... got like 900 posts in there in some 2 months.

... I miss it. ;_;

Tabasco

More than time spent online or post count, the fact that pulling yourself away and staying away without serious distress is a problem sounds like, well, a problem. Pretty sure that's one of the hallmarks of addiction or something.

NaxThewolf (mike)

cookie eater
More than time spent online or post count, the fact that pulling yourself away and staying away without serious distress is a problem sounds like, well, a problem. Pretty sure that's one of the hallmarks of addiction or something.
Yes well i think about it now if i didnt come here everyday i would be bored XD so that kindof sums it up a bit.....

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Well it's OK to come here in boredom. I think the problem arises when you start neglecting other things to be here. Hell I'm unemployed so aside from looking for work I might as well spend time on here.

Anubite

That White Guy
On the forum on my phone when I'm not busy. When I'm at home, its tabbed on my computer at home and I check it regularly. I like the forum and the main page. Just a nice part of my day and i am only on 4 other forums.