• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Posters you miss

Rilvor

Formal when angry
It's been a while since the forum has had one of these threads, so without further ado let's get a thread going for the forgotten forum personalities you miss.

Seratuhl - I really do miss this person's hilarious antics and posts. I believe it was DarkTalbain that once said "Anytime Rilvor and Seratuhl show up in a thread, magic happens." Good times. It is only years later I realize Seratuhl is a professional Chef, the same thing I trained to be.

Wolf-Bone - Not nearly as hilarious as the above, but the outlandish posts were still a fun read. The forum is much more stagnant without them.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Sertuhl as well.
Gol, Misty, TundraWolfBlade, Monak, MidiWolf, Erro, Coffinberry. Basically most of the people who were around in the community threads/mugshot threads when I joined almost exactly four years ago... wow, that's scary.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Ain't been around here long enough to miss someone. They're still all here! xD

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

Volkodav

Dad****er
gatodecafe and the guy in my sig

"look it was just a bird okay, now if you had seen this person you would have wanted to kilt her bird too, she would hit me and all i did was hit her back, but the higher way"

That is some damn good posting.

Last edited:

Cain

gatodecafe and the guy in my sig

"look it was just a bird okay, now if you had seen this person you would have wanted to kilt her bird too, she would hit me and all i did was hit her back, but the higher way"

That is some damn good posting.

I swear Gatode posted a thread a day ago...

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
I sort of miss William, the Dhole who posted 300 times in four days then disappeared.
That's all who I can mention in this short time I've been here.

Cain

L

LizardKing

Wolf-bone, Oni, Xipoid (post more!), Francis as ANGRY RUSSIAN GUY, Seratuhl, Beef Ramen, Whitenoise, that guy who made FUUUUCK threads in R&R whose name I can't remember. Probably some more if I were willing to give it more thought.

Littlerock

numb with cold
I really miss WB posts :c And ANGRY RUSSIAN GUY had shitposting down to an art.
I guess I never really thought to miss Skittle and Icky on here, 'cause I see them elsewhere. But now that you mention it, it really sucks! Gaz and Ley hardly post anymore either. And Asswings got permabanned, which is :c

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Haven't been around long enough to say, really. Wolf-Bone was a cool dude though.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Alot of the people that went to that other forum that which shall not be named.

Bobskunk

Banned
Banned
toonces