• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Found a video of a guy claiming that furries are "the scum of the earth", is open for debate

P

Purple Jackal

Yeah, ignore rapists and pedophiles and people that kill animals, traffic women, haha, it's all about those furries jacking off to anthropomorphic ladies. :eek:

The internet in a nutshell. Also your not wrong a guy got murdered over a AMD vs Nvidia argument. Which was forgotten 3 day's latter while everyone cries over 1 furry asshole for 3 month's straight.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The internet in a nutshell. Also your not wrong a guy got murdered over a AMD vs Nvidia argument. Which was forgotten 3 day's latter while everyone cries over 1 furry asshole for 3 month's straight.

Wait wut?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
^This and I thought my faith in humanity could not get any lower but seriously murder over graphics cards? -.-
Lol, don't get me started on the petty crap people kill others over. Had a pair of twins in China who went at each other over a fucking weapon in World of Warcraft.

C

Cyroo

Lol, don't get me started on the petty crap people kill others over. Had a pair of twins in China who went at each other over a fucking weapon in World of Warcraft.

I bet you it was Thunderfury.