• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Found About This Neat Furry (With Humans) Manga: High School Inari Tamamo-chan!

Guilrel

Inari Tamamo chan.jpg

Also known as: お稲荷JKたまもちゃん!; O-Inari JK Tamamo Chan; O-Inari JK Tamamo-chan!; Oinari JK Tamamo-chan!

It came out a year ago, but it seems to be going on pretty well. I only read the first chapter but it's about this anthro fox demi-god who wanted to try out being a human in a high school. The plot revolves around her fellow students that can see her true form because she botched the transformation spell that only makes her appear human to adults but not to teens. All the students there are pretty protective of her and sometimes still treat her like the demi-god she is and she apparently still gives blessings to people who treat her right and give minor curses, like a bad stomach ache, to people who treat her badly or unknowingly insult her species. I think I'm going to really enjoy this because this is first manga I found that actually featured an anthro character that looks like an actual furry instead of just a realistic animal that simply walks on two legs and talks.

Anyway I hope you guys can find this and enjoy it too.

I found out that the artist has a twitter, which probably makes them a furry fan that made it in the big leagues to write their manga in their own way.
ユウキレイ (@YuukiRay) on Twitter

Fun fact~ Twitter is actually really popular in Japan. Most artists prefer to post their art there than on something like Instagram or Tumblr.

This manga looks neat :eek: I wonder if they sell it in my local book store... which is unlikely though because they didn't even carry this year's Manga Award winner >_>;;