• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Found. Closed

xanderless

This is open until I put Closed in the title!! So even if its a while later please don't hesitate to post. This will be open for a while before I contact anyone

Hi my fursona will be at the end, for now please read everything CAREFULLY.
  • I'm looking for a front/back flat color. Soft color preferably I don't really like hard edges on my gradients. And also I don't want one that they just flip the outline for the front and back. Maybe an extra headshot to show another hairstyle, since my hair isn't long anymore, but that isn't the priority.
  • I'd like somebody comfortable w/ his body type (I need an example). Also must be able to draw roses, as that's what he has instead of fur/hair.
  • I am willing to pay more, I understand it's a lot of work. But I'd like to try and start around 70. It's more of a false hope than anything.
A couple of important things that aren't about the art specifically:
  • I'm sorry but I've had a lot of bad luck with commissions these past 2 years and I can't let myself pay upfront. The last person I commissioned a ref sheet from took 50 dollars and ran. I will pay FULL after a sketch is provided. If you are not okay with that DO NOT REPLY.
  • I need to be able to contact you and document through email. I will not note through any art site, I've learned against this. Once again IF YOU ARE UNWILLING DO NOT REPLY
Now to see Alexander!!
tumblr_o0gnrnNpc01szumvro2_r1_1280.png

MORE REFS HERE

Last edited:

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Oh man, your fursona's design in gorgeous!! I'd love to have the chance to work on this lovely guy!~
I know you said you want someone with experience in ref sheets, but as I am new to commissions, I don't have examples to give. But I do have experience with character design and turnarounds. I would love to draw the bara body type, but I unfortunately have not had the opportunity to do so yet.
If you like my work, I'd be willing to do a quick, rough sketch of some concepts for you before you pay. I always have close communication with my customers and would ensure that you get what you pay for. :) For a front and back view (with different poses) It would be $45. If you'd like to add the headshot it would be $55. Though, with how tedious the roses may be, I think $60 would be more accurate for a final price.
Please feel free to take a look at my work: Artwork Gallery for PrismaKitty -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at prismakittykreations@gmail.com
Thanks for the opportunity!~
UPDATE: I accidentally put up incorrect prices! My bad! I've updated how much I would charge for this project. Please read! Sorry again for the confusion!

Last edited:

Ranft

Furaciously Delicious
Hello there, you have a gorgeous char and I'd love to do this for you! I haven't had the chance to do many ref sheets, but I love doing them! I have many examples but I would rather e-mail them to you as most are NSFW. (most the muscle guys I have are nsfw too ; ; sorry) Check my gallery here: Artwork Gallery for Ranft -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and if you like my style contact me at Persephone[DOT]chia[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Thanks for your consideration!

7CLUBS

What a lovely design!

I'm a human/furry/quad artist so my examples are very varied, But I can do what you've asked for~

My email is mythologue (at) gmail (dot) com and I usually do the half-front method, though if it makes you more comfortable it can come until after one view is finished. I can go more simplified and cartoony and more realistic.

sentinel2_by_gpotious-d82odqq.png

Roses: [example] (warning for soft bodyhorror? the roses are growing out from a body but it's not super grotesque)
Felines: [example 1] [example 2] -past commissions
Bara: [example 1] [example2] (most of my best examples are NSFW, so do privately message/email me for those! Some even have that extreme hourglass muscle your current ref has)
Ref Sheets: [example 1] [example 2] [example 3] [example 4] (these are all frontal- I have NSFW examples for back views.)

Thank you for your time and I hope you find what you like!

Last edited:

Fival

Dead Inside
Hello, I have done a lot of character design in the past and would love to work with this character, my art can be viewed here deadfish or here dead-fish and I can be contacted at any point at unbelievablydeadfish(at)gmail.com and would have no problem getting paid after you were satisfied with a product
this is kind of old but the only example I could find of a similar body type example of my work:

qqbl8j.jpg

some other character design/examples of my style:
358uopc.png
2pza68x.jpg
zv9476.png

Last edited:

efudek

Maybe I'm not best candidate for this, but I want to try my luck.
It's interesting design and I'm ok with that body type (but no NSFW).
The bad part is I'm not very used to draw ref sheets (I've made some on another site) and my work won't be totally flat style.
All these roses can be big pain in ass so I may charge higher than 70$.
My mail: xenys25[at]gmail.com Please send me note on here or on FA if choose me (I don't check mail very often). Also whats wrong with site notes?

X

Xserzus

I'm interested! My sadly I only have rather older reff sheet commission examples, so first link is my gallery with my newest works, and then goes anything related to anthros I got: XseArt's DeviantArt Gallery
bron_by_xseart-da5h9ji.png
- 30$
_c__cephis_reference_sheet_by_xserzus-d9ozv7n.png
- 60-80$

My email is xserzusart@gmail.com or xserzus@gmail.com , you can message me on either. I'm in need of commissions right now, so I'm constantly online and am willing to do the picture in less than a week. Maybe even stream it ^^

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am sorry you had such bad luck with commissions in the past. I cannot understand artists who do things like that. They ruin it for themselves and for all other artists out there.

Anyway I am interested in creating your reference sheet as well. Drawing roses is no problem for me. Here are some examples of reference sheets I did in the past:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets like the first three I charge $25 USD per full-body view and $15 USD per detail shot (could be a headshot too). For digitally painted reference sheets like the last one I charge $35 USD per full-body view and $25 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

xanderless

Thank all y'all who've posted so far, I'd like to keep this open for at least a week before making any decisions so please don't worry if I haven't responded yet!

Last edited:

pyrist

Hello! I'd love to do a reference sheet for you. I would estimate the price at $60-$100 depending on how detailed you want the reference sheet to be, as if you want a lot of detail it will take a lot of time to draw so many roses. You can contact me at cynics.accolade (at) gmail (dot) com and see more of my art on my page. <--link here!

I'm very sorry your experience in the past with commissions has been bad! I do my best to make sure anyone who hires me has a fun, easy time. I check in a lot with sketches and ideas to make exactly what you want. I love to make a happy customer, and I tend to have a quick return. I don't rush myself though- I will work as long as it takes for the product to be just what you want it to be. I will most likely work on it 5-10 hours a day.

I am very comfortable with his body type. I have a human example from a while ago of someone with a similar kind of body type. I've drawn a few roses to give you an example, as you asked for that as well. I also have some front views of characters I've done. For a reference sheet, I would never flip the lineart as a shortcut for the back view. I'd be pleased as punch to work with you and your character :)

tumblr_o0wqa9N8Rn1rw7ckoo2_540.png
c19a294f76.png
31bd2d8dff.png
f8583542e5.png

Last edited:

Accenlia

Hello, I would love to work on this! My website:
accenlia.wix.com: commissions

Here's an example of a feline with a similar body:
18861242@400-1453430112.jpg

I do require payment upfront, but I can do half upfront and second half after the sketch/lines if that makes you more comfortable and can provide wips as well. In addition, I typically notify commissioners if something has happened where it might delay the commission. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here, my FA, DA, or via email all listed under the contact tab on my website. Thank you for your time.

Antoszowa

I am interested! :D For front and back view i take $20 .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_14642026263890666-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_14642026263890666-1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 72

Glor666

Cutie patootie Artist
Oh man. I'd love to draw your fursona. The design is neat!
I never had a chance to draw such a big boy but I can do muscular type of body (NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Play time by Glor666
my shades are pretty soft and I love big hair and flowers (NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Primadonna Girl by Glor666
I'd take $75 for soft shaded reference sheet but I can lower the price to $70 since i rly like the design. That includes Front/Back/Headshot color pallete , simple background with name/age/whatever details u want to write.

As for the payment - I understand that and I'm willing to do split half after sketch half upon finishing the work. I want both of us to feel secure ( I also had a commissioner who still haven't payed me and it's already half a year)
If'd be interested note me here or on FA so we can exchange e-mails.

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
Hey oh! Here is a sample of my reference sheets:
chGdcJH.png

You can see more at Artwork Gallery for TheKC -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

My prices are:
- Full Sheet: (front/back view, head shot) - $40
- Simple Sheet: (front/back view) - $30
Add ons:
+ New Full view - $15 each
+ View with clothes on - $5 each
+ Head shot - $5 each
+ NSFW version - $5 (details added to front view along with a close up)

For more information and prices, check out my commissions page!
If you are interested, please contact me on FA or the forums!

EdgarKingmaker

Zombie Bat Lord
Lots of roses, but it's good that you're conscious of how much extra work a large bushel of that will be.
I've done a few reference sheets as examples: www.furaffinity.net: Ko'ten il Morax by EdgarKingmaker www.furaffinity.net: Ni'lana il So'kah by EdgarKingmaker
I haven't received commission for bulky bodies since I came back to the digital world, so I can provide some graphite examples, but all I have uploaded at the moment is this: www.furaffinity.net: Action Practice #2 by EdgarKingmaker Which is, in fact, more lean than what you're looking for.

If you have interest in my digital style, however, you can contact me at EdgarKingmaker@hotmail.com and we can talk. I believe I can accomplish the goals on your budget.

6yndybell

Hi Xanderless!

I think that you character is totally awesome O.O
And will be glad to draw him!

Cost of a 2 flat color view reference sheet is $50 USD

Here are some examples of my work.

If you are interested, feel free to ask! n__n

1457480685.cyndybell_mikheal._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1450985959.cyndybell_taur_caliso._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1442292763.cyndybell_regi._low.jpg

Suki262

Bun-Bun
I would be interested in taking on the task as your fursona as I like the style. I am sorry about what happened to you with the commissioner as I have dealt with clients with that same issue of getting bad luck with some artist. I do accept downpayment methods as I also provide contracts to clients (incase needed) along with livestreams of myself working on the piece. For updated style, my FA link is at the bottom of this post. Here are some samples of layouts that I did back in the day, even tho they do not have templates:

Big mac.png
Rarity (rar).png
Spike design.png

strigasv

A Gross Hyumy
Hello. If you're still looking for an artist for your lion, I work via contract. I am fairly new to FA, but I've got a good 7 years on doing commission work for a variety of clients. Please forgive my lack of Fur samples, I've overhauled most of my work recently. Please feel free to look at what I do have on FA. Most of my samples are very otter-ish if not twinky, but I'm not unfamiliar with bara body types.

tumblr_o5vbllBfnc1vqqo4to2_1280.jpg

If you're interested in hiring me, please send me a message here through the forums, or even on tumblr, or at my e-mail address

NegaNeon

Here's a finished reference sheet that I've recently made to get a sense of quality [text is optional]:
1440206966.neganeon_ni_modelsheet.png

This one is a rough concept but a similar deal: Unfortunately most people tend to ask me to make single view reference images, so this is the most I have for now, which I'm allowed to show.

Bara - I can certainly adjust proportions to that of Alexander's. That's what I did for the first sample, where the client requested more of a chubby-buff physique.
[Sample 1] [Sample 2] [Sample 3]

A sample of some roses I drew, during a study not too long ago:
Because of the abundance of roses, the final price is most likely going to be at $140 for a flat colored front/back view, if you would like any additional things on your sheet or splitting payments we can discuss it further. WIPs are included with the service from start to finish and I always encourage my customers to check in if it makes them comfortable!
More samples of my work can be found on my FA, if you would like to reach me, my email is neganeon [at] gmail.com