• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Found this on youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Sorry if anyone already posted on this or if this is the wrong place, but apparently TashkentFox left us a hate message on youtube. *snerk*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXOqJTFh_LQ

Oh he showed us, he showed us good.

ಠ_ಠ

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
This is a work of art

When exactly did he get banned though?

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
Dammit, why did you have to post this when I'm in the car, no way I would be able to hear it....

And before anyone freaks out, I'm not driving.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Found a comment he left on someone's YT

TashkentFox's comment on Youtube said:
Things are not going well right now, I've been temporarily banned from the FurAffinity Forums, for sarcasm. The mods on there make up the rules as they go along, you can be infracted for comments made in the heat of the moment after someone has wound you up so much that you want to punch them but not for saying you support violent criminals.

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
did he get banned??

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
The high levels of butthurt are causing a radiation leak! TO THE BUNKER!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm out of that list, I think. I took his side in that British terrorist brawl.
I somewhat sided with him when him and Jashwa argued about whether or not England was an island or a country

England's a country

Kobu

Oh, those haters. It's they who inspire me to be furry day in and day out. No sarcasm intended. ;) <3

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I forget. What kind of person was TashkentFox, again?

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
Ah no fire for me! darn. haha, he never seemed like a really bad dude. oh well I guess Sarcasm gets to people more than others.

and now that fire song is gonna be stuck in my head all day, nnnyyaaaaaahhhhh I'm on fire!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm just gonna leave this here cuz I've been dying to use this all day

[yt]9jUjA5eJdpU[/yt]

For Tash duh

Last edited:

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
What did Ben do to him?

D

Don

Unlike most of you guys, I actually like Tash. He seems like a pretty cool guy if you don't argue and get him riled. A pity he got banned, even temporarily.

EDIT: Though I have to admit, the video is a bit...much for just an internet forum ban.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Unlike most of you guys, I actually like Tash. He seems like a pretty cool guy if you don't argue and get him riled. A pity he got banned, even temporarily.
He was fine until he wouldn't shut up about it

Status
Not open for further replies.