• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fox Gang!!!!!

Nightshade

Yoooo its da foxes!!!!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Despite my recent borbiness, I've had a fox main since 2008

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i've been a goat since the 70's and let me tell you it was a lot harder to be a furry back then.

D

Deleted member 82554

"In a parallel universe, Sam Akuchin Wamm was a goat before he was born."

This could be a movie.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

"In a parallel universe, Sam Akuchin Wamm was a goat before he was born."

This could be a movie.
i think maybe my turn of phrase didn't translate properly.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Probably...
i mean that i have identified (presuming that's the right word) myself as a goat in my self (myself in my self? is that right?) and my juice (juice? powers? liquor? fart? what is the word? blood breath? it's not translating).

so my me is being an animal that's not a human in 1970's China and oh sassy lads the pain.

then about like maybe in i don't know 10 years time later there was some meat and hairiness became a trend.

also didn't help that i was boy boy.

yeah, the angels went to shit in the 80's. officially i wasn't there. what a horrible time.

thank goodness i live in scotch now where people minds are liquid and no one sentences you as long as you're a fun.

is this coming over right? i think my wet metal is doing something weird. also my letterbox is blank.

Netanye? do me?
i mean, i have identified as a goat in my soul and spirit.

so i was a furry in 1970's China and oh boy it was painful.

also didn't help that i was gay.

yeah, Los Angeles went to shit in the 80's. "officially" i wasn't there. what a horrible time.

thank goodness i live in Scotland now where people have open minds and no one judges you as long as you know how to party.

then around 10 years time later there was Sonic and furries became a trend.

Last edited:

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
i mean, i have identified as a goat in my soul and spirit.

so i was a furry in 1970's China and oh boy it was painful.

then around 10 years time later there was Sonic and furries became a trend.

also didn't help that i was gay.

yeah, Los Angeles went to shit in the 80's. "officially" i wasn't there. what a horrible time.

thank goodness i live in Scotland now where people have open minds and no one judges you as long as you know how to party.

is this coming over right? i think my computer is doing something weird. also my webmail inbox is blank.

Netanye? a little help?
got ya fam

D

Deleted member 82554

I'm just going to leave this here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
13f16f7dd109d7f39b61ec61b39b161c.jpg