• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Foxes are the best animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
This makes me laugh, furries complain of non furries stereotyping them, yet furries stereotype themselves anyway "Oh look ALL foxes are horny bad trash"

I have known people with fox species and A: there are no sluttier than any other furry I have seen and B: I have known foxes who are not the stereotype.

I chose a Fox and I'm the absolute opposite of every furry/fox stereotype there is.

LotsOfNothing

Banned
Banned
I would have to say anthro foxes are the coolest and hottest anthros around (meh, maybe tied with a wolf/husky anthro) but foxes are unique. If you don't think so then ask yourself this: If everyone on the planet could pick what animal they could be if everyone were to change into an animal, how many of them would choose a fox? Not many IMO, too many dog lovers, men who fantasize about a cock the size of a horses' and stuff like that. Foxes are unique in the sense that they are often overlooked but once you see them, they rock. Haha, remember starfox :cool:

Foxes are dime-a-dozen back stabbin' scumbags, like you!

Ow! No offense.

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
Heckler... you've been doin' too much coke. BACK TO REALITY, WEASELS ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR.

Exhibit A:
cast.jpg

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Furries need to stop sterotyping other furries, they don't like it when non furrs sterotype them, yet furries seem more than happy to stereotype each other. I find that rather hypocritical of a lot of furries.

It's supposed to be a joke. Don't take this all too seriously.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Foxes are best. They are sly, cunning, and so darn cute!

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
Fox are indeed charming creatures and they pounce with style, but I have met more coyotes in the wilds. They stop and listen as you address them where the fox may pause then keep going about his business.

Coyotes and Jackals fill a niche between Foxes and Wolves.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.