• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

foxnews.com covers 4chan FINALLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
4Chan: The Rude, Raunchy Underbelly of the Internet

Ever get your MySpace page hacked into? Chances are it was 4chan's fault.

Surfing YouTube and suddenly find yourself watching an old Rick Astley music video? You were "rickrolled" by 4chan.

Enjoy reading Sarah Palin's personal e-mail? She's got 4chan to thank for that.

Hear someone shout out the ending of the latest Harry Potter book while you're in line at Barnes and Noble? 4chan strikes again.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
lol they actually did a decent discription of 4chan but it should of been alot worst IMO

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
RULE 1 AND 2 FAUX NEWS, GAWD.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
INTERNET HAET MACHINE

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Lemon_Panda

4chan saved a kitty
d'awww

Defcat

Deaf spelled wrong...
As for the news article. I thought it was interesting that there is such a dense mix of both good and bad things that have resulted from 4chan.

Jashwa

Did I just read an actually good and pretty accurate article from Fox news?

Is it getting cold in here for anyone else? I think Hell just froze over...

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Old new is old.

makmakmob

4chan really is the anus of the internet; It's just a hunch of idiot trolls all chilling out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and all shootin' some B-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!'

lilEmber

Small Dragon
/b/ is a part of 4chan, 4chan itself isn't terrible, and neither is /b/; it can be infinitely good, or infinity evil, but it's never one or the other all the time. It's anonymous, and it's nothing to honestly care about. If they attack you, ignore it; if you give them something at all, they will come back. If you ignore it, nothing will happen.

mattprower08

Tails Fan ^^
/b/ is a part of 4chan, 4chan itself isn't terrible, and neither is /b/; it can be infinitely good, or infinity evil, but it's never one or the other all the time. It's anonymous, and it's nothing to honestly care about. If they attack you, ignore it; if you give them something at all, they will come back. If you ignore it, nothing will happen.

I have to agree with this, a troll attacked me and my friend and youtube, we did say something back, but we ignored them when they tried to get back at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.