• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

foxnews.com covers 4chan FINALLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ishnuvalok

What's even funnier is that /b/ attempted to DDoS Foxnews.com XD

It was a night of fail. They didn't affect them at all.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
That's because none of Anonymous can really do anything, sure there might be one or two people that could cause some real damage, but not without getting caught doing it.

I

Ishnuvalok

That's because none of Anonymous can really do anything, sure there might be one or two people that could cause some real damage, but not without getting caught doing it.

I wouldn't say so, they can pretty much wreck havok if they want to. The problem is they get bored after a while and stop caring.. Remember Chanology? That has fizzled because they it stopped being fun for most.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
I wouldn't say so, they can pretty much wreck havok if they want to. The problem is they get bored after a while and stop caring.. Remember Chanology? That has fizzled because they it stopped being fun for most.
They can wreck havoc on things that don't matter, such as facebook and myspace. Anything of importance in modern day life, they can't touch; just for an example, Fox News 11, and that's most likely a shitty server.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
And you know, no-one really took proper notice or cared.

I

Ishnuvalok

And you know, no-one really took proper notice or cared.

I wouldn't say so, plenty of people took notice the first few months, but then they started to get bored and stopped caring. It's not that they're not noticed or didn't cared, it's that Anon can't stick to a cause long enough without getting bored with it.

mammagamma

WOBBLEWOBBLEWOBBLE
Rather, they're a bunch of antisocial, foul-mouthed, clever nerds who congregate at a largely unknown Web site called 4chan.org.
well that's actually pretty accurate :V

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
<sarcasm>
Fox news is the most unbiased and factual source of news on the face of the earth and the universe
</sarcasm>

Corto

I know that was sarcasm, but this actually a pretty good article. Didn't seem biased and managed to inform about the topic. They didn't go out guns blazing and calling everyone left and right a commie hacker who kills people by hacking their livejournals. The stupid, stupid, stupid "exploding van hate machine" report wasn't made by Fox News, but rather by a small local affiliate, and the "response" Miko posted was aimed at that video, not this article (notice that it was posted over a year ago).

Nothing special about this article at all, honestly.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
What's even funnier is that /b/ attempted to DDoS Foxnews.com XD

It was a night of fail. They didn't affect them at all.

That's Rupert Murdoch's shit, of course it's not going to work, and if it did, he would get the FBI to find the people who did it. Why? Because he is an extremely powerful man with powerful connections. It's kind of scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.