• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Freakazoid!

How many of you guys out there miss this AWESOME T.V. sceries?

I heard they're gonna make a DVD of it...will you buy it?  I will XD

Favorite Quote:

*breath in* Well if it isn't-
NOOOOO
What?  I was just gonna say-
NOOOOOO
Don't Say It!
Don't say what?
Don't say his name!
You mean don't say...Candle Jack?
Freakazoid...why did you say his name?
'Cause I-I wanted to do one of those funny things like, you ever watch F-Trooper where Adarn says: "Theres NO way i'm wearing a dress, ABSULUTLEY NOT, no dress!" And Forest Tucker like: "Yeah, you're gonna wear that dress! You gotta wear that dress!" then it all winds BLOOBIHDOOPBEEDOOPBEDOOP and Adarn's wearing a dress.

MacTheHero

Protagonist
oh god I miss that show, I think something like that would be more popular today than when it first came out. It was before its time.
I sure hope they make a dvd of it, theyve been doing all the animaniacs and pinky and the brain, they better do this, alls I have is a low quality tv recordings on cd of it.

TeeGee

is this candlejack?

I loved that show! If it does come out on DVD then I'm so getting it. (Also, I sort of remember the Candle Jack episode, definetly a funny one.)

Pomander said:
Oh man, I LOVE Freakazoid. While I have all the episodes on CD, they're low quality and I'd jump at the opportunity to buy the series were it released on DVD. If only they'd produced more. ; 0;
I totally agree with you x.x

Blackwing Dragon said:
HELL yes XD. It was zany, pointless, and fast-paced. Of COURSE I loved it XD.

XD I am so happy to see that there's so many who enjoy this cartoon, if they start a petition to force the DVD, I'll definatly advertise it here!

Blackwing Dragon

Banned
Banned
That, or you could pirate the episodes from somewhere. That's the magic of the internet! Personally, I can't wait for a DVD release >-<. That show was f*cking weird! In a good sense :-D.
Even then there's no guarantee the DVD might show up here, too...*hmm*

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I remember this show, but the only part of it I remember each time I read or hear the name "Freakazoid" is the intro theme song. :p  TyVulpine once provided me a link to a vid of "Freakazoid" that involves a character named Fanboy, and man, is he annoying!! :lol:

foxkun

I think I have it on one of the computers around here somewhere. I less than three that show. But you know, I hear he runs around in underwear!