• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
Hey! I have a wolf right here if you're interested.
katalistik.png
www.furaffinity.net: Some beats by stardust_and_plastic there you go! oh wait I just realized I messed up the hair. Give me a minute to fix that. edit: okay its fixed

Last edited:

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
www.furaffinity.net: Blue Feyonics by BluefiremarkII

Here's a picture of Blue- my sona. And if you plan on coloring it- he is a *blue* phoenix, brown bag, basic sword and any color for the crystal.- just gonna say that just in case you do color it~

Or... if you can't draw a phoenix- here's another option!
Aartem- the two pictures attached below!
www.furaffinity.net: a little flight by stardust_and_plastic I can't decide if you are very lucky or very unlucky.

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
Hello! I have a beardie sona, Mae to show you, if you want to draw her. Files will be attached below!

Or, if you want, I have a red eyed crocodile skink I want you to do a slight redesign of, named Blake! In the image I’m sharing of him, his irises are red. His eyes are supposed to be a solid black, with a red ring around the eyes. If you want to do a half or full body piece of him, I can link you to more details, fren!

Regardless of which or if you choose one of my characters to draw, thank you for the opportunity, and happy drawing~
www.furaffinity.net: a simple skink by stardust_and_plastic hope this works. I realized most skins have a little yellow spot at the beginning of their eye so I added that in but you can ignore that if you want

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
Hope it's not too much to ask, but I would love something of my sona, if you could. No pressure though ^^ thanks for the opportunity regardless

All my sona pics(little disclaimer, there is vore here. just in case you'd rather not see that. I'm sorry if that's off putting for you)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)
www.furaffinity.net: a light in the dark by stardust_and_plastic so... I think this would look much better as a gif. So if you ever want me to upload this somewhere else as a gif where the glow can be preserved better, let me know

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
www.furaffinity.net: a light in the dark by stardust_and_plastic so... I think this would look much better as a gif. So if you ever want me to upload this somewhere else as a gif where the glow can be preserved better, let me know
It looks fine to me as it is, but it's hard for me to say how much better it'd look as a gif. I'd like that if you think it would make that big of a difference, but it's not a huge deal.
anyway, I absolutely love this ^^ thank you so much

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
Hi! I've got this birb if you'd like. Have a nice day!
Clancy_LylythW.png