• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
2E4AFF09-1C04-40D8-A0FD-96040430ACDC.jpeg
Can you try Diamond?

roachparade

Not gonna request anything because you have plenty of people asking, but I gotta commend your ability to even do this many requests, I'd have given up on day two haha.

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
So, while I want to continue, my tablet has decided to randomly break now. While I try to figure out why the sensitivity is now so high I literally don't have to actually touch my tablet. Or give me a few days and I'll continue traditionally.

stardust_and_plastic

One sick kitty
Hi there! Are you still taking requests? Please consider doing something of my Zipper buddy: www.furaffinity.net: Zipper the Electric Fox reference sheet by Zipperfox

Thanks again!
www.furaffinity.net: Fleeced lightning by stardust_and_plastic there we go. Since these are on actual paper if the people requesting them want the originals I can talk about it but I guess I'd ask for a little money to send it and help me pay for my tablet pen. If you don't, they're still free online XD

Zipper