• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art Chance [OPEN]

mooskii

1649442721.mooskiiii_free.jpg

I want/need to practice painting more! for a chance like the piece above drop your refs below, if i like your OC a lot ill draw them!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

tamara590

Curious wolf
Dont know if your open to draw males, Ill toss in my boy anyways^^

Attachments

• 1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 7

Pseudolias

Willing to draw my OC, Embrafillowy? I do have some art of her in my gallery, although I don't quite have an ideal reference image.
This art of her shows off her appearance well.
(Although, the fluff on her chest & crotch isn't present in that art.)

If not, that's fine, too! :)
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask! I like indulging to divulge about my character!

She stands slightly over 2 meters tall, & has a maternal physique, though she's meant to be a little cartoony. Silly, friendly, energetic, soft & cuddly, yet abnormally physically dense & strong, despite a lack of visible musculature; She'd readily tacklehug a friend, despite that she's heavier & stronger than an elephant. Her pouch operates on cartoon/"hammerspace" logic, & can fit things too big or otherwise have no business fitting.
Given that she's a variant of a Neopian species, references to Neopian stuff isn't out of question.

Hopefully I'm not a bother! Obviously, even if you don't draw her, that's fine! I'm just thankful for this opportunity!

BTW, a question: Are you only drawing OCs? For example, are you accepting requests regarding fictional species? Especially fictional species from franchises? Of course, for making such requests, I'd do my best to provide visual reference.
(Though, obviously, I don't expect you to draw multiple things for me. No offense meant.)

Last edited:

mooskii

Willing to draw my OC, Embrafillowy? I do have some art of her in my gallery, although I don't quite have an ideal reference image.
This art of her shows off her appearance well.
(Although, the fluff on her chest & crotch isn't present in that art.)

If not, that's fine, too! :)
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask! I like indulging to divulge about my character!

[SPOILER="Some info about Embrafillowy"
She stands slightly over 2 meters tall, & has a maternal physique, though she's meant to be a little cartoony. Silly, friendly, energetic, soft & cuddly, yet abnormally physically dense & strong, despite a lack of visible musculature; She'd readily tacklehug a friend, despite that she's heavier & stronger than an elephant. Her pouch operates on cartoon/"hammerspace" logic, & can fit things too big or otherwise have no business fitting.
Given that she's a variant of a Neopian species, references to Neopian stuff isn't out of question.
[/SPOILER]

Hopefully I'm not a bother! Obviously, even if you don't draw her, that's fine! I'm just thankful for this opportunity!

BTW, a question: Are you only drawing OCs? For example, are you accepting requests regarding fictional species? Especially fictional species from franchises? Of course, for making such requests, I'd do my best to provide visual reference.
(Though, obviously, I don't expect you to draw multiple things for me. No offense meant.)
im taking any kind of request :)

Pseudolias

im taking any kind of request :)
Ah, thank you for the information! (Also, I only just noticed a formatting error of mine in my previous post. Oops.)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw a Peophin. Like a lot of Neopian species, fanart of them isn't the most common.

Hopefully those are helpful, or at least look nice!
Obviously, SFW is fine, but if you're comfortable with NSFW, I think a female one would look nice. Maybe with breasts similar to how a mermaid might have. Colouration-wise, I think blue looks nice, but whatever you want to draw is fine! : )

(Sorry for the delay; IRL came up. Hopefully I wasn't bothersome nor inappropriate!)

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
Can you draw my OC? I have no art of her yet
(Preferably full-body and definitely SFW)

Attachments

• Untitled49_20220407090134.PNG
    Untitled49_20220407090134.PNG
    376.5 KB · Views: 8

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
If nsfw is allowed I’d love to see my gammamon Tracy heavily pregnant and laying digieggs. If not you’re welcome to have artistic freedom with him.

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
Im not very good at art, but wanted to finally make me a fursona

Here is my Lanternshark sona, Colby.

-The dark parts on his body are navy blue.

-I prefer if the stripes on his socks were purple, but do whatever color looks best. His sleeves aren't meant to be that long but I can't draw hands soooo maybe shorten sleeves and draw fingerless gloves the same as socks.

-his hair is dark brown and curly, and all flows down. His eyes are brown as well.

-Maybe shorten his skirt, and make it black.

-for the pose or whatever, fo what you like or like that one famous fleurfurr drawing. You know the one I'm talking about.

Other than that, have fun!

opheliac_objection

The Pride of Fort Knell
Oh, such a cool opportunity!! I would love anything of my fox bard petronille <3

Attachments

• 47538529_ZAMaAOvjqH7wZAO.png
    47538529_ZAMaAOvjqH7wZAO.png
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 9

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
You have a very unique style, I quite like it! If you could, you can try my Aurian Mono! Thanks again for the opportunity, and best of luck with choosing!

1605201122.ruki-the-zorua_monosuki.jpg