• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free art! [Closed]

Hi! i recently started a YouTube channel to put my speed paints from commissions and would like more content :)

As long as you are okay with me posting on my YouTube it is free!

I mostly draw anthro though i am trying to expand my skills so i am open to other ideas :D

I would like a reference and any specifics you would like (preferably over email)

After i finish i can send you your art on most platforms (amino, email, etc)

If you have any questions just ask <3

Email ~
shaeartemail@gmail.com

YouTube channel~
www.youtube.com: Shae Winters

Discord~
AngryKitten#1916

Last edited:

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
I'd love to see you do some art of me! I dont have much for reference however....

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
I do have a written list of some characters! is that good?

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
hello. Could you make a drawing of my sona please? im totally fine with you postng it on youtube. I'm the little dark fox with glowing hair

dcz7pfv-25a62495-3556-4dee-8b58-4a0955e34f07.jpg

dczqbvw-1515c4e7-912c-45f5-b9fb-1c392e8ad254.jpg

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Its BeauJayWolffo#1619 and case sensitive.. thanks friend!

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Hello, fren. KD sent me to you! I have three characters for you to pick from. My beardie sona, Mae, my red eyed crocodile skink boy, Blake, and my cute moth boy, Peach! I will link you to everything I have of them below~

Mae:
Artwork Gallery for MCtheBeardie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Blake:

Peach:

Regardless of which character you choose, or if you choose one at all, thank you for the opportunity, and happy drawing~

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Can you draw my metalhead kitty Exodus? I don't really have any other contact media other than Discord, if it would be easier for you to receive my references there. Thank you!

Hello, fren. KD sent me to you! I have three characters for you to pick from. My beardie sona, Mae, my red eyed crocodile skink boy, Blake, and my cute moth boy, Peach! I will link you to everything I have of them below~

Mae:

Blake:

Peach:

Regardless of which character you choose, or if you choose one at all, thank you for the opportunity, and happy drawing~
Thank you! Ill definitely do your characters :D