• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free art! [CLOSED]

Banana Shake

The looming kirin
Yea that's what you heard :D

I need 4 people to offer me their OCs so I can use the art I make as commission example :)

- It's not first come, first serve. I'll prioritize OCs with clear ref sheets.
- Both male and female characters accepted;
- No NSFW scenes;
- Your drawing will be on a flat or shaded background, your choice :3
- I suffer from migraines, so I'll avoid neon colored/color clashing characters, sorry;
- You'll get a 3000 x 3000 png file once is ready;
- I'll upload the drawing on my gallery and use to advertise my commissions, if you not ok with this, I won't take your request.

Slots:
1. Feral lineart: - CherryFizzy -DONE!-
2. Feral shaded: - Chompy
3. Anthro lineart: - mangomango -DONE!-
4. Anthro shaded: - Clippit

My art style:

Flat (soft markings)
1.png

Lineart
2.png

(Cell) Shaded (hard markings) cropped bc full is NSFW lol
3.png

Last edited:

mangomango

Well-Known Chee

If you'd like, could you do my sona Saber? I'd like either Anthro lineart or Anthro shaded, whichever you'd prefer. If you want me to pick, could I have the Anthro lineart? Also, if you think the colors clash, or you don't want to do this one, just let me know! I won't be offended. Thank you for the chance, though! : )

Banana Shake

The looming kirin
If you'd like, could you do my sona Saber? I'd like either Anthro lineart or Anthro shaded, whichever you'd prefer. If you want me to pick, could I have the Anthro lineart? Also, if you think the colors clash, or you don't want to do this one, just let me know! I won't be offended. Thank you for the chance, though! : )

Ahh nice! What an interesting design~
I'll save the spot for you :D The colors are v nice too, do you have any specific pose in mind?

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Ahh nice! What an interesting design~
I'll save the spot for you :D The colors are v nice too, do you have any specific pose in mind?
Thanks so much! I don't really have a pose in mind, whichever you would think fits the character best or whatever you would like to draw!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I'd love an anthro shaded of my character, Dusty! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I have no pose in mind!

Untitled161_20200504222827.png

Here's one for feral shaded in case the anthro shaded is taken!

5F7EE82E-8529-447B-B204-879FD8637448.png

Banana Shake

The looming kirin
hmm... I'll up my lil' boy here for your consideration :p
View attachment 86913 View attachment 86914
think you could go for the anthro shaded if it ain't taken yet? also, a bedroom or more slacky/lazy pose like the one you've already drawn would be pretty neat, tho I'd probably have to give you some more details :p
thanks for the chance :)

Aight, the slot is yours! :D
Aaand, feel free to message me for the detailed pose~

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee