• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I need more example pieces

Weepingdeer

I need more example pieces for art trades and commissions!

I'm looking to do a few headshots, chibi and/or semi-realistic .
I'm also looking to do a few full bodies, flat color and/or shading.
I'll determine the coloring, shading and lining based on how I feel really, but headshot or body is up to you.

I really just need something more to draw than my character :p
update____by_vernnii_dc9hfwh-fullview.jpg
chib_by_vernnii_deju9zw-pre.jpg
fixed_by_vernnii_dekk83m-pre.png

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Xin chào and cám ơn~! ✨

I have a titillating owl sona , a fierce kunoichi cat sona, and a cute dragon sona. Feel free to do solo or pair or group them if you allow it.

Here are specific references if desired: https://toyhou.se/Wizzy/characters

Personality: Kari is fierce, Esme is titillating, and Kubu is shy.

If you allow, you can go as far as NSFW, otherwise keep it safe. My DeviantArt profile mentions I am of adult age.

Feel free to humanize/feralize/etc them if you prefer it more than anthro. Descriptions are found within their posts. Preferably submit the art on DeviantArt, but you can do anywhere I can be linked to! ^w^

Do awesome and I will post your work on my dA page (if allowed) and leave some nice commentary on it! Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for your time in advance~! Excited to see your concoctions~ ✨

If you post it on social media, please use my Linktree : https://linktr.ee/pikachuroxart Or use "Characters by Wizard-Emeraldheart (DeviantArt)" in your post.

Last edited:

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Hi ^^ Here's Raffie for your consideration
Thank You for the opportunity

1641567233.zerohi_untitled334_20220107134522.jpg

More art/angles can be found here:

vickers

How would you feel about drawing a fellow deer? :p
He doesn't have a full-body ref, so you can draw a simple headshot, or half-body.
deqlcg5-91eced8d-f53e-4c48-8f1a-90b40a911624.png

Weepingdeer

Xin chào and cám ơn~!

I have a titillating owl sona , a fierce kunoichi cat sona, and a cute dragon sona. Feel free to do solo or pair or group them if you allow it.

Feel free to humanize/feralize/etc them if you prefer it more than anthro. Descriptions are found within their posts. Preferably submit the art on DeviantArt, but you can do anywhere I can be linked to! ^w^

Do awesome and I will post your work on my dA page (if allowed) and leave some nice commentary on it! Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for your time in advance~! Excited to see your concoctions~ ✨

If you post it on social media, please use my Linktree : https://linktr.ee/pikachuroxart Or use "Characters by Wizard-Emeraldheart (DeviantArt)" in your post.

owl__by_vernnii_deyg8op-pre.png
here you go! ill send you a few more versions through wherever you'd like.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
SY34UF_x8o177Oe_d-7RIwwj7mckbV-Tkh-41YLk1DNn20QSRXsoSyiWIOZn9STVA_9M9_Odfp3m7kv1sDUI7qQKodhpcBX37FV56eulpkHXDiYx4odQqPHbDSUC-amyVEPLViP2ILkiU4hrG9PyxkI3Mz-J32TGHaDFfCRNGhdfO-aiAaAhAObWO4AbiJ5Y2i4pM1o95vwUMwfNVAyP53ce3Cxp8iyf9A9_IFXEY9mOgMRiqY1NpjrUOAMuRJbrzTOEsmAaH2ewc7ijbtE3NU0ABKFuw1_Wa3e8XSozIUHzRGs6g0F-GV280Bam8rjswsHcxFkd2i2x0OMXNjn3W7SZbh_zbd0QEtUMC8krUmDxZwvh3An0xnITiee6Ro6tHM5PhOArpUd3RAxoOnCQb2Dnblro8B_8WhytbZfyqzWmKIlWsLG1uQrXIAOlvDGuscsiNfVXIxY36TFMTAubniLjc5EdXEtaa52XB11do7-1Gc0dMuH4uwnMHwGszzan1rv0FoUK95vHEZffKasa8ClPpSLH63TWVQjLjkEdUl6I3Gx4Sa8NWyBUJVX2T7qb5i-KrZCtmBn9BTRRegKu_nBLK2nBdoueqCefz0XcYsSb9t5hDSOMFG1XfHpt6l9onPmvc0cLGaT31T58jlDlBPKSxD3N4iUou2AlrflilmljBfDUctL2YKBi6Ip_m4QLCADyjAinKdci5ZC8iui3WEtGbOld212EqFMP1Agx=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

or (preferably) can you do my second fursona?
Her name is Ronin and she is a Black and Purple Mackenzie Valley Wolf.
I've been working on her and I have gotten really far with her.
Ronins powers are strength, durability, longevity, astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis, and teleportation. In addition, She can connect to others telepathically and see into their memories, mystically imbue objects, and create rifts between dimensions. (Based on Loki from the MCU)
With the personality of Black Widow.
She loves a cloak, and always wields 2 daggers