• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free art, need someones OC for inspo

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
No foxes please! I have seven foxes in my discord i draw all the time and I wanna do something new.

If you're super specific about a bunch of small details and want someone to change around the picture a lot, please pick someone else to draw your OC.

(I'll wait until theres at least a handful of replies so i know what to chose from)

selfsonafin.png

cuddlegoatsfox smol.png

you can find more examples in the link below.
I will only pick one, and my criteria is just based off of finding a design that inspires me. This doesnt mean your OC's design is bad if I dont pick it.

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Your artwork is lovely! I love the colors and the style you use.

Maybe you could consider drawing Annabelle?

Just a cute drawing of her sipping coffee while wearing a soft, oversized light pink sweater and a pair of tight black pants that cut off slightly below the knee. And white ankle socks. Thank you so much for the chance!

Untitled61_20210413195938.png
Untitled38_20210402154933.png
Untitled43_20210406175547.png

Chomby

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichanga
I'll throw in my fursona for you to look at. Thanks for checking it out!
You make really nice art by the way.

Untitled399_20201210221140.png

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Just wanna drop my cheetah girl here butter :3

GentleButter

Len, the Oni

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
Finished the first one! I'll keep looking at this thread passively to see if someone else has an OC that interests me artistically!
remember, im looking for artistic inspiration, not to nail someones OC exactly, so please dont share your OC if you're particular about the details. :)
Also I'm looking to expand my NSFW portfolio so LMK if NSFW is ok :)

This also means i still might choose someone who's already posted at some point. Different features inspire me on different days IG

trojgiftartsmol.png

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Finished the first one! I'll keep looking at this thread passively to see if someone else has an OC that interests me artistically!
remember, im looking for artistic inspiration, not to nail someones OC exactly, so please dont share your OC if you're particular about the details. :)
Also I'm looking to expand my NSFW portfolio so LMK if NSFW is ok :)

This also means i still might choose someone who's already posted at some point. Different features inspire me on different days IG

View attachment 107646
Oh my!! You did it amazing!
The final result looks magnifique!
:0

I'm ok with nsfw btw :3

I'll share with you my draffin (dragon x puffin) fursona Skyce Wonderfrost!
He isn't defined yet neither I'm "tikismikis", so if he catches your artistic eye feel free to experiment as you please ;3

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Love my art, by the way. I immediately started imagining a whole headcanon around myself as a gluttonous, sly, scheming villain.