• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art (NSFW requests highly preferred and recommended for M/M art)

A

Amiir

So, I've been trying to sell my art but to no avail. Figured I may need to put extra stuff in my gallery to showcase to potential customers/hone my skills further before anyone will be willing to commission me.

Refer to my TOS to know what I will and won't draw, the exception here obviously being that you won't have to spend a single dime.

To increase the chances of being selected be aware that I favor a more realistic style with more realistic characters. Though I appreciate cartoony art I don't enjoy drawing it myself. Provide references if avaiable. If you don't have a character at all this may be a good chance to give me a description for me to portray your 'sona from. Provide a description as to how you would like the piece to look like, including details like expressions, poses, background, layout etc. Requests that are lacking a drawing description are more likely to be discarded. Don't be afraid to ''overwork'' me and shit: I am trying to improve after all. If what you're asking for is too much I'll just simplify your desired drawing, easy. Lastly, as mentioned in the title, I'd quite prefer requests of the (vanilla) NSFW type. Those are the pieces I feel like practicing more with and even though SFW is accepted, NSFW requests have a greater chance of being drawn. Speaking of NSFW, I got two YCHs in my gallery which I'd like to get rid of. Do give them a look, I'm giving them away for free. Oh yeah one more thing, due to their nature it is recommended that you give me NSFW requests through notes, duh

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not draw anything for whatever reason. I will draw stuff so long as I'll feel like it

EDIT: Due to my inability to draw females properly I will now limit requests to males characters only

Last edited by a moderator:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Is my fotter too human?

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 109
A

Amiir

Is my fotter too human?

''Competitive tuna racing''. Now that's new lol. Nah she's fine, ask away

fax045Hl.jpg

Is this too humanoid?? :3

No it isn't but sadly it ain't really my cup of tea as I am not that much of a fantasy fan of this type. Detached/hovering body parts, exposed entrails, ghosts... Again, not my cup of tea. A more, let's say, down-to-earth, realistic character like Rant's or like any of the ones featured in my gallery are more likely to be accepted

A

Amiir

Sorry mb, shouldt I pm you about requests because you can get told off for saying NSFW stuff in posts, happened to me once

Well, this forum is frequented by minors too after all... Regardless, yes, send me a PM if your request is adult in nature

Haberdash

Hello! Just to make sure I'm reading this right, do you prefer male characters? I think that's what M/M means, and I see your gallery is mostly male (though I did notice a very nicely-drawn female).
All my characters are female, unfortunately, so I'm not sure if you'd want to do them.

A

Amiir

Hello! Just to make sure I'm reading this right, do you prefer male characters? I think that's what M/M means, and I see your gallery is mostly male (though I did notice a very nicely-drawn female).
All my characters are female, unfortunately, so I'm not sure if you'd want to do them.

Yep, I prefer male characters. I tried to go out of my comfort zone just now by drawing females but I can't draw them for shit... I'm afraid I will have to stick to males only, yeah. Editing OP.

Haberdash

Yep, I prefer male characters. I tried to go out of my comfort zone just now by drawing females but I can't draw them for shit... I'm afraid I will have to stick to males only, yeah. Editing OP.

I understand (though your females are actually quite nice!). Have a lovely day!

A

Amiir

I understand (though your females are actually quite nice!). Have a lovely day!

Aye, thanks man, I must have gone rusty then 'cause I totally can't draw them now haha. You have a lovely day as well Haber, cheers

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

mine if I give ya my kangaroo-raptor guy here ? :p
jinlust4sin-jin-s-feral-form.png
jinlust4sin-the-living-turret.png

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
I have a bit of a request if you're still open. send me a private message and I'll provide the desired details and further info for the request if you're up to it.