• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kouji

:3c
I'm not sure if this is allowed but I read the rules and it didn't really say it isn't allowed?
I will not be upset if this post is deleted, I think that's fair.
But I'm trying to get my commission business off the ground, so I'm looking for promos.
So if I draw something for you, it'd be hella sweet if you could post the artwork on your page or like write a journal like "go check this person out!" or something.
Rules of this thread say to keep the line between paid work and free work very separate, so I'm not going to say "I'll only draw for you if you promo my commissions" but I am just politely suggesting that if I draw you something, a promotion would be appreciated! c:

I'm offering 2 things:
Full-body, colored, simple-background drawings like these
1505234254.pandagin_neo3.png
1505243833.pandagin_neo4.png

OR, Custom Characters. Of which I currently have no up-to-date examples, I haven't made any in years.
But I REALLY enjoy coming up with designs so if you give me a species and a basic idea of what colors you want I'll make you a custom design for free! Ref sheet will look something like this:
1503216044.pandagin_okoref.png

Feel free to request whatever you like, however, I do have the right to choose which requests I want to complete, some things are easier for me to draw than others and I want to produce my best work.

That being said, here are my Rules for Requesting:
☆ Include which type of art you want (full-body drawing, or custom char)
☆ If it's a full body, give me a reference to go by, any picture will do, not solely ref sheets
I do accept descriptions if you don't have a picture, but that also means I'm allowed a certain amount of artistic freedom, i.e. I'm sorry if I don't get it perfectly correct.​
☆ If it's a custom character, please include:
1. A species (it will be drawn as an anthro)
2. Some kind of color palette, even if it's only one color
3. Any preferences, e.g. stripes, spots, etc.
Keep in mind, I'm offering a custom design, not a reference sheet. Please don't give me too many extra details, otherwise you are the one designing the character, not me.​
☆ Limit 1 drawing per person! (unless I'm just really enamored with your characters! :3)

All right, I think that's pretty much everything!! C:
So, thanks for your time, I hope you like my art and will request from me!

SLOTS:
  1. Pipistrele
  2. ellaerna
  3. marshmellowlovesyou
  4. OPEN

Last edited:

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Will gladly help you out with promotion on DeviantArt [ Nerdybat on DeviantArt ] - I like your style, and I also have an audience of people who like stylish things, so yeah, that should help .u.
Attached my char (no refs, but I hope pics are enough), would wish for a full body drawing. You can take your freedom with design .o.

Attachments

• 2HBUcBibPeI.jpg
    2HBUcBibPeI.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 91
  • OzK8AfPbEnY.jpg
    OzK8AfPbEnY.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 76
  • rKrqqK2eoJk.jpg
    rKrqqK2eoJk.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 92
E

ellaerna

I love promoting people! Though, to be honest, I'm very small time, so probably not as helpful as you'd want.

Still, if you'd like to consider me, I think a custom would be fun! Let's see,
Species: Eurasian Brown Bear
Pallet: Fall colors, like browns, reds, oranges, etc.
Preferences: I have a thing for freckles and exaggerated features

Thank you for the consideration!

Edit: Fun Fact- the scientific name for the Eurasian Brown Bear is Ursus Arctos Arctos which literally translates to bear bear bear. The most bear a bear can be. :)

Kouji

Will gladly help you out with promotion on DeviantArt [ Nerdybat on DeviantArt ] - I like your style, and I also have an audience of people who like stylish things, so yeah, that should help .u.
Attached my char (no refs, but I hope pics are enough), would wish for a full body drawing. You can take your freedom with design .o.
This character is super cute! c:
Will gladly draw for you! Just curious, what is your character's name and gender?

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
This character is super cute! c:
Will gladly draw for you! Just curious, what is your character's name and gender?
She's a girl! Horned lady, to be exact - no name, just "Horned Lady" .u.

Kouji

I love promoting people! Though, to be honest, I'm very small time, so probably not as helpful as you'd want.

Still, if you'd like to consider me, I think a custom would be fun! Let's see,
Species: Eurasian Brown Bear
Pallet: Fall colors, like browns, reds, oranges, etc.
Preferences: I have a thing for freckles and exaggerated features

Thank you for the consideration!

Edit: Fun Fact- the scientific name for the Eurasian Brown Bear is Ursus Arctos Arctos which literally translates to bear bear bear. The most bear a bear can be. :)

A bear sounds fun! Any preferred gender?

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
She's super cool! I might accidentally get carried away and draw her better than the examples I gave haha.
I'll add your name to my list! ^^
You're the greatest person nicknamed Kouji I've ever met <3

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
I'd love a shot at some art from you! I'll gladly post it on my FA. Few people read my journals but I get a lot of favorites on art I post.

Here's my guy:
www.furaffinity.net: Alex Reference Sheet [Extra info in description] by featherw0lf

I think he would look best as more of a werewolf (right) in your style. He's all big and fluffy. Pose and expression are up to you, but he's usually drawn grumpy (in an adorable way), acting lazy, or something along the lines of "rawr ima werewolf" (again in a cute/friendly way).

Bedlams

'Cause sanity is boring
Hi! I'd like a custom character who is a female dragon and a mostly white and light blue color scheme, and for her to look physically icy. It would also be preferred that she has wings. Thanks!

He is a handsome fellow! I think drawing him would be enjoyable c:
I have a thing for fluffy necks.
I'll go ahead and add you to the list! c:

Thank you dear! So do I lol. The fluffier the better Thank you so much dear. Is there any specific things you want me to tweet and journal. Such as key words And such?

It'sBlitz

Pilot in training
Hey, if you're still up to this, here's my ref. If you could, do something where he has aviator goggles.
1505424853.itsblitz_1504214363.catsdesire_its_blitz_ref_sheet.png

If not, that's perfectly okay, and I believe you will easily get commissions with your style

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
I'll totally promote the crap put of your work at the upcoming convention in November of you make some pics of my main :p