• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Art Requests!! [NSFW/SFW accepted]

XxSkyressxX

I'm currently in college and in need of some money from commissions. I'll be honest I haven't drawn furries in eons so I would love the practice and create a bit of a portfolio for when I actually charge for commissions.

By requesting art, please note that I intend to use my art as an example for future commissions.

Comment with character reference (s) and what you're interested in, the more detail the better! :)

Please specify whether you'd like NSFW or SFW

Some general rules/information:

◦I take human requests as well but that will be limited as it's not really my goal from this thread.

◦Feral/anthro are both fine

◦The owner(s) of all characters depicted must consent to the content and its use as example art

Some rules specifically for NSFW:

Both you and the character(s) depicted must be 18+

Most things I'm totally fine with but that may change on a case-by-case basis

As a note, since I'm in college, your requests may take a while to be finished unless it is on a weekend ^^

so post a ref, get a freebie. No examples sorry ><
If you'd like, tell me a short description of their personality, so I can get a better idea of your character/OC

PS!!!! I don't do digital work sorry!! Only traditional

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hi there!
Would you like to draw my girl Deathless in her 80's outfit? SFW please!
Her personality is mainly feisty, envious, caring, and she just wants to have a good time!
Thanks so much! <3

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
You're more than welcome to use either version of my horsie boi if you're so inclined. I'm fine with just about anything, but I would prefer something SFW if you want to go with the feral version.

He's normally a pretty shy and quiet guy, but gets a little flirty once he starts drinking.

J69ueSLC_o.jpg
zuoOGRmE_o.png

Thanks for the opportunity! Even if you don't end up picking me, I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other things you come up with.

Positron

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Hi there! Would you like to draw Vannili? SFW only, and in her outfit if so please!
12106951_lZsBk2rDkfVDeiy.png

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Heyo I'm interested to get some art of Koda, you can draw him in a black shirt saying something memey

Thanks! ^^

Attachments

• 43343441-EA3E-4DB8-A111-C28E86EAF3D0.jpeg
    43343441-EA3E-4DB8-A111-C28E86EAF3D0.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 45

Trevorbluesquirrel

Always looking for NSFW content!

I've got a kink list under INFO on my profile, so any of those concepts would tickle me right!

Thank you so much for the offer!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 70

Rokar

I'd love one of my Dandy Cat if that's ok?

Personality wise he is quite smart and very mischievous but always trys to have a big grin on his face.

SFW please

req5.png
1544740481.smolsammichowo_rokar.png

VrasXaalka

Formidable Fairyfolk
I'd love something of my batsona Viktor! He may be drawn sfw or nsfw. If sfw he may be drawn wearing a lab coat, a light grey collared shirt and hot pink tie with white roses on it and with a clipboard and a hot pink clickable pen. If not wearing his lab coat, he wears hot pink suspenders with a dark grey blazer. If nsfw, please do not forget his top surgery scars as he is FTM, he's quite into leather but is very submissive. Not easily embarrassed nor shy.

His personality/backstory is in the link above! It's not very long, only 2 paragraphs. The first paragraph is just what I posted here.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
1546167398.minervaminx_1545597343.coldbrew_3c43f68c-0f70-4494-9117-6144288d4ac0.png

If SFW, I'm looking to make a better combination of myself and my fursona, as this is my closest one.
If you need my pics, Selfies and Test Pictures by minervaminx on DeviantArt

If NSFW, acting sultry but silly, but as my fursona.

If you want, it's fine. If not, that's fine, too. I am equally good with artistic expression.

Personality: Extremely shy, reserved, little aloof, by the book. Very introvert, remarkably withdrawn and laid back to start. Then, apparently, I'm bats*** crazy when you get to know me.

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
Heyo fren! Any chance maybe you could do my coon boi? Maybe a relaxed pose, just looking into the distance, or a nice headshot would be cool. Thanks for consideration :3

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 13.24.49.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 13.24.49.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 46
  • cap-lax - Edited.png
    cap-lax - Edited.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 42

tamara590

curious wolf
thanks for the offer, heres my bunny girl lucie. would love a nsfw piece of her www.furaffinity.net: lucy gift art by tamara5900
hers some info:
orientation: lesbian
character: sweet, tomboyish,helpful,musical,loves women,kind. open-minded, loyal, free-spirited, loves candy,sometimes,switch, stubborn, afraid of flying

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
I would like you to draw NSFW art of my cow girl Mira having sex or anything sexual with consent just not vore.
1492028235.jjhusk_mira_by_a_e_l_y_x-db0sn6v.png

Kyra QueerDeer

Hey! I have been in the look out for someone who would make a ref sheet for me. I only have one piece of my girl Covenette. Art by MissNook

Attachments

• A14CD6EE-DF78-4E4A-A911-E95461E76EA1.png
    A14CD6EE-DF78-4E4A-A911-E95461E76EA1.png
    532.3 KB · Views: 55