• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(FREE ART) Show me ur characters

Diiragon

diiragon.deviantart.com: (Free art) Show me ur characters
(link to character posting)

I need some fun and cute characters to draw!! I'm gonna pick the ones I like the most and draw a bunch of tiny chibi's tomorrow!!

What to do?

Just post your character, any characters down below and that's it!
I'll pick some of the one's I think will personally be the most fun to draw!
Please be patient and understand that there will be a lot, so no feelings hurt if you don't get chosen please ;o;

Idk how many I'm going to do but we'll see tomorrow!! In the mean time post away, NO LIMIT!

F1uffy.Chips

Chips ahoy
Can you draw Ruby?

Attachments

• sketch27518031_by_nintendofanda-dcau0rs.png
    sketch27518031_by_nintendofanda-dcau0rs.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 83

Hatiblackwolf

Too depressed to talk. :(
x0pg5g.jpg

Can you please draw my boy Hiromi? You don't have to do him in color, but he's a brown Honshu wolf with yellow eyes. Any medium will do. Thanks!

S

Scales42

Could you draw this fella? :)

Attachments

• reference sheet.png
    reference sheet.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 94
A

AtlasDelta

like this is not the best but i hope its good to a point to easy understand if that makes sense (i did this by drawing over a drawing i did, by using firealpaca and i aslso had no tablet

Attachments

• Atlas Delta.jpg
    Atlas Delta.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 78

xLanceTheWolf

Can you draw Lance for me? You can put some clothes on him if you want! When you're done, I would like to see the drawing!
b2c478e8a7da30700de714d9b61ddc9b.png

Toafa Faamoana

To'afa Fa'amoana
diiragon.deviantart.com: (Free art) Show me ur characters
(link to character posting)

I need some fun and cute characters to draw!! I'm gonna pick the ones I like the most and draw a bunch of tiny chibi's tomorrow!!

What to do?

Just post your character, any characters down below and that's it!
I'll pick some of the one's I think will personally be the most fun to draw!
Please be patient and understand that there will be a lot, so no feelings hurt if you don't get chosen please ;o;

Idk how many I'm going to do but we'll see tomorrow!! In the mean time post away, NO LIMIT!
Rd4kmCD.jpg

Chrisyda

A floofy manokit pup!
If this is still open, I would love some art for my fluffy, blanket loving Cassidy!
Capture+_2018-11-09-17-24-09.png

There should be dates on the bottom left corner of a post on the thread, I’d reccomend checking the date before posting d: