• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

free art :U

WindieDragon

needs to learn how to draw
Sooooo I volunteered to do caricatures for my church at their event on Saturday, and I have no examples to show XD. I've done some practicing but it's all garbage from my head and ugly anyway. I guess I could always draw people from google, but I figured this would be more fun :3.

So, here's the deal. If you're ok with showing your face on the internet and would like me to do a quick caricature of you as practice, post the link here. I will not be sending out originals, but I can email you a photo/scan of it. This is NOT first come-first served! I will probably pick out 8 people or so, so everyone post as much as you want and get your friends, too! I'm looking for all kinds of face types and races :). My only requirements are they must be photos and you have to see the face well enough to draw it.

For added fun, you will be required to identify which one is you.

(Just so there is no confusion, I am looking for photos of -human- faces, not anyone's fursonas or suits.)

Those selected will be notified by note on FA when I'm done, and anyone else that wishes to see the completed pics can stalk this thread or my page. I'll post the link in a reply on this thread :3.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work

WindieDragon

WindieDragon

A couple of you are giving me refs with your face at a weird angle or obstructed by stuff, just be aware that that's not helping your chances of getting picked =p. I need a good clear ref, so those with nice frontal or 3/4 views have much higher chances :3. If I get 8 good people between here and the thread I put on dA I'll try to have them done and uploaded tonight!

I'm still looking for people so post post post! : D

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I can't see the link and I'm not about to give google my phone number :/
mail

;3

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
A couple of you are giving me refs with your face at a weird angle or obstructed by stuff, just be aware that that's not helping your chances of getting picked =p. I need a good clear ref, so those with nice frontal or 3/4 views have much higher chances :3. If I get 8 good people between here and the thread I put on dA I'll try to have them done and uploaded tonight!

I'm still looking for people so post post post! : D

:p Mind showing us a sample of what you deem is the perfect angle?

WindieDragon

WindieDragon

:p Mind showing us a sample of what you deem is the perfect angle?

Well the perfect scenario would be that you were right in front of me =p. Your photo is perfectly good, but if you want a great example of what not to do then look at Itzal (weird angle, cropped too much, hair obstructing everything). lunar_helix and omgrustykins are also questionable to me. I could work with that if I really had to, but with all these good photos everyone else has posted their chances don't look so great unless those three get me better refs XD. On a redeeming note, a girl on dA posted a photo with one half of her face obstructed by hair, but I am ok with it since it was a nice -frontal- so I can still "see" the face because the other side was in plain view.

WindieDragon

Totally late, but I said I'd post a link so here it is. http://windiedragon.deviantart.com/art/Fail-Caricatures-255127694 Sorry I just can't seem to be arsed to upload them to FA XD

If anyone's wondering the festival went well and I now have two more caricature events like it : D. I'd rather be known for graphic design but hey, at least I'm getting my name out there one way or another :3