• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FREE ART

kougra

HELLO just been wanting to practice some pixel icons/art. I will also consider fetish/sfw fetish art if u ask haha, just gunna do pretty tame things like hypno icons...........plz no overcomplicated characters :p

I will try to get around to most of ya

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
T

T-LARC

Hey, if it'll help you practice, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand! ;P But seriously, cheers for the opportunity. T-LARC references below!

www.furaffinity.net: T-LARC Conception by T-LARC
www.furaffinity.net: T-LARC Fursuit Reference by T-LARC

As long as it's SFW, I don't mind what you come up with. It all depends on what exactly you're trying to practice. But if you wanted some ideas, I have a few, just for inspiration's sake. T-LARC's a playful kinda character.

1. A standard face-shot, purely because a fox-face with unusual facial markings might be good practice for when you're taking commissions. (Foxes be popular, yo!) If you wanted, it might be useful practising strange expressions, like squinting eyes, the tongue sticking out, etc...
2. Sitting on top of a burning cartoon version of Earth, laughing.
3. Hanging upside down on a bar in a bat costume, pretending to be a bat.

But hey, can't wait to see what you come up with regardless on this thread! Fingers crossed I'm picked! ^_^

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

here's my kangaroo-raptor sona ; thanks for the opportunity :p
jinlust4sin-jin-s-feral-form.png
jinlust4sin-pouch-of-love.png

khoufu

An nes or gba style head or body sprite would be perfect for my Team Rocket white tiger, if you're up for it!

14955862_1493985067284571_3189415996285498755_n.jpg
Also, nice Neopets icon/name

Khazius

The Fruit Bat
I could do with a more anthro version of my character, if your willing ^-^

Attachments

• Khazius-Always_Dreaming.jpg
    Khazius-Always_Dreaming.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Template.png
    Template.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 45
fasnakecaticon_by_cilexa-dax3x0u.png
not the best but your character was difficult ahhHHHHHHHHHHh
Aww, I don't know what your talking about. That looks so good, I love it! >w<
Thank you so much for doing my character! I am sorry that they were difficult to do.

Lexiand

Werewolf
Hey can you try
this for me I need a new profile pic
9fada964bc.jpg