• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FREE ART

hamykuma

I have free time and want to do some art to fill my art gallery :3. ( art like my icon here )
ALSO I want to make friends in the community if you have friends groups. My fursona is a bear and I have OC Wolf.
Or people who just wants to help me in some questions I have about the page.

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Woah, your pfp is super pretty! Very nice! Unfortunately I dont actually have a sona yet. My pfp is AI generated. I dont even know where to start.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Woah, your pfp is super pretty! Very nice! Unfortunately I dont actually have a sona yet. My pfp is AI generated. I dont even know where to start.
I mean
They could do art of your ai generated thing

But anyway

Your (OP) art is so vibrant!

Here's my two girls

The former also has a crappy ref sheet I really need to update

Sapphire-Wolf

Hello and welcome!
Your profile picture is looking great ^^

IMG_20190103_002605.jpg
Here's my ref, thanks for considering!

The_biscuits_532

I don't exactly have a friend group or anything of the sort, but if you have any questions about the site or anything I can certainly try to answer em! ; D
That's a thought yeah. I don't really have any furry groups either but everyone on here is quite tight-knit, so you'll get to know the regulars quickly! I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Would Sabrina pique your interest? (draw them in one of their outfits if you pick them, please!)

Thank you for the chance!

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
Hello there and welcome, hamykuma~! Thank you so much for the opportunity; I'm interested in seeing all of the different styles my characters can be drawn in! ⭐

As always, feel free to get creative with Kubu's outfit!

hamykuma

Thank u everyone who answer this, Ill be doing your ocs icons.
I dont know how to give you the drawing, maybe I upload it to my FA profile and tag you ? If someone has an idea pls tell me. Im new to this <3

The_biscuits_532

Thank u everyone who answer this, Ill be doing your ocs icons.
I dont know how to give you the drawing, maybe I upload it to my FA profile and tag you ? If someone has an idea pls tell me. Im new to this <3
You could post it to your FA and then link it in this thread. I followed you on FA so either way I'll be notified, but I suspect most people in here will only find out if you link them here.

xXEzXx

Perhaps you could draw my Oc Ez with a full body if you'd like to? How you draw his body isn't important. As long as it looks nice overall and I got time aswell so you can do multiple tries if you'd like to. Also here's a picrew pic of his head and chest, I guess. His main colour is the grey brown one and the secondary colour is like this rainbow going all the way to his tail tip on his underside as secondary colour with crossovers between the colours.
125168_idCnpAuW.png

Last edited: