• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mai Tai

The Duchess of Mania
Free Art! -Now Closed-

CLOSED

You guys are awesome! I'm going to close these up now until I can get through the list. It should take me about 3 months, if not a bit longer. I promise I'll get to each and every one of you. <3 If you do not see your name on the list yet, don't worry, I have them all written down in 3 places. XD I will be posting a list on my Livejournal as well as my DA and FA. *DA name might change in the next week or so, but I'll keep you posted*

<3​

I'm going to open art requests/trades. -First Batch CLOSED- Please reply saying you want to be on the reserve list. :3

- If you are on the reserve list, please read the following:

Feel free to send along any info you have, or you can choose to wait until I PM you when it's close to your turn.

They will most likely be realistic, as I prefer that style. :)

I do have to let you all know that although I can spit out a pretty realistic piece in a day or two, my better work takes around a week.

I am up for drawing anything but anthros and humans. I'm just not good at drawing them. D:

I'll take 3 to begin with and after I complete those, I'll do 3 or so more..ect.

My gallery can be found here: Fyxx

Please include a ref sheet and a description of what you'd like.

1. DragoonHowl
2. catilda lily
3. Distant Vampire

If need be, I will open a reserve/standby list. :3

Reserve List:

1. Cetiri
2. illogical
3. Mangasama
4. Kohaku Chimaera
5. Fell
6. Bakuchiku

Last edited:

DragoonHowl

Could you do my furry I dont have a pic of him yet but I can tell you what he looks like and email you a little something i drew it isnt that good though. I would be vary grateful if you could ^_^

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Can I get one? My ref is in my sig. Can you draw me laying down on a pine tree branch?

DragoonHowl

I'm sure it's not that bad. :3 I'll go check now. ^^

Sure can! ^^
haha you will see i did it in math class so I know its not that good haha

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

Fell

The Werewolf/Lizard Hybrid
can i get me a pic of my fursona nude please?

Bakuchiku

I see you're all filled up for now. You have lovely artwork. If you end up taking more, I thought it would be interesting to see my Maitai in your style because of your name, but I also have other characters that I might choose instead. ^^;

Mai Tai

The Duchess of Mania
Mangasama: Sure! I'll put you up there. :3

Kohaku Chimaera: I'd love too, and you shall be placed on the reserve list! <3

Fell: Certainly, although I do have to warn you, I've never drawn a character in the nude, but I'm willing to give it a shot. ;3

Bakuchiku: Eee! Another Maitai! :3 I'd love to draw for you, and I'll put you on the reserve list. :3

Bakuchiku

Fell: Certainly, although I do have to warn you, I've never drawn a character in the nude, but I'm willing to give it a shot. ;3

Bakuchiku: Eee! Another Maitai! :3 I'd love to draw for you, and I'll put you on the reserve list. :3

XD! Your name is actually what drew me to your thread. XD! Thank you so much! ^^ When you're ready, could you PM me on Furaffinity? I tend to forget to check back to the forums. ^^;

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.