• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonHowl

Fell: Certainly, although I do have to warn you, I've never drawn a character in the nude, but I'm willing to give it a shot. ;3

Haha but I am always nude =P haha I don't mind what you do though haha you can make me as you want ^_^ I am happy to just get something ^_^

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
You're doing quite well for yourself Mai. :3

xXbreboiXx

Umm.. MEW!
I would like to be on the reserve list please :)

Nice work you have :)

Refrence is my profile pic: which can be found on my FA account- xxbreboixx

~Aeon~

DragoonHowl

Aww thank you! <3

xXbreboiXx: you sure can, and thank you! :3

Dragonhowl: *grins* I'll try my best, and heck, it's a learning experience! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to practice that. ^^
haha no problem you can use my fursona to try anything you want ^_^ I dont mind at all i kind of like seeing what people do with me

xXbreboiXx

Umm.. MEW!
Aww thank you! <3

xXbreboiXx: you sure can, and thank you! :3

Dragonhowl: *grins* I'll try my best, and heck, it's a learning experience! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to practice that. ^^

If you need anything else from me, just ask away :)

CyberFox

Nostalgia Rider
I want a Transformation sequence of a teenage boy & girl transform into male & female versions of Tony Tony Chopper

(Sequence must end on a happy note)

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Hopefully I'm not too late. :p I completely forgot this character had a feral form as well.

If you could put me on the list to draw Tora? He doesn't have an updated chara sheet yet (mostly because I'm too busy) but here are some pics of him
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3562002/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3393230/

and his old chara sheet:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/776864/
Mostly the only thing that has changed is the wing markings are no longer there, feral form no longer has earrings, and he's a little bulkier.

Fell

The Werewolf/Lizard Hybrid
thanx hun i appreciate it very much hehehe

Mai Tai

The Duchess of Mania
Lol! WOW! Guys I want to thank you so much for letting me practice my artwork on you all. To all of those who recently replied, yes I will put you on the reserve list. I estimate this whole process to take about 3 months. I will get to each and every one of you. <3 I will PM you when your turn comes up if I have any more questions to ask.

Thank you all so much again.

Elle

DragoonHowl

Lol! WOW! Guys I want to thank you so much for letting me practice my artwork on you all. To all of those who recently replied, yes I will put you on the reserve list. I estimate this whole process to take about 3 months. I will get to each and every one of you. <3 I will PM you when your turn comes up if I have any more questions to ask.

Thank you all so much again.

Elle

haha no problem thanks for doing this in the first place ^_^

Mai Tai

The Duchess of Mania
haha yeah your work looks amazing and like it would take a long time to do *hugs* but I dont mind the wait haha

^^ Aww thank you! <3 It usually takes me quite a while, because I do love to put a lot of effort into it. Plus, I usually take the time to read up on new techniques and read a lot of tutorials while I'm working on a piece so I can improve even more. :3 I'm so glad you don't. ^^

DragoonHowl

Thats cool I couldnt do that haha its why my art isnt that good haha I get into something for a little wile then I cant do it any more lol then maybe some times I will come back to it

Fell

The Werewolf/Lizard Hybrid
yeah i know what you mean hun hahah

Rachrix

i'm new here and i wish i had a pic for my fursona. i am 100% artistically challenge. i have taken 2 art classes and have watched many tutorials but it deff not my forte.

Kohaku Chimaera

Fights for the Users
your fursona is awsome, but a mouthfull

Ahaha, thank you! It's good to know folks like her. >w<
"Felavigon" doesn't really roll of the tongue, I'll admit, but it's the best I could come up with. xD I usually just stick to calling her a chimaera, these days.

Rachrix

Wow, why have I not posted here yet?

How about giving Sparta a try? Ref is in the sig.

Reserve list, obviously. ^_^

sparta looks like my real dog she is a bull tarrier but she has a full tail and no patch on the but. pritty much they have the same eye patch and colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.