• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Cartoon Drawings

americajonze

Hello there!

My name is America and I am a cartoonist and new closet fur who has just joined furaffinity.net.

I would like to start taking commissions in the future but the problem is that no one knows who I am yet. Therefore, I need to build a small portfolio before offering commissioned work. I would like to invite anyone who is interested in a free cartoon drawing of their character contact me at americajonze (at) gmail.com with a reference. I will be happy to draw you for free if you allow me to post your drawing online! I will pick the most interesting characters to draw out of those suggested.

Here is a sample of my artwork: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2654282

Thank you for reading,
-AJ

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
I'd love to have you do a doodle of Kashi or me. Kashi most importantly, he needs art more than I do! References are in my signature here.

Welcome!

Scruffy113

has an education to think of.
Mail'd

americajonze

Thank you for the warm welcome and emails, all! I am at work and have plans to see a film tonight so I may not respond to your email until tomorrow. I hope that's ok!

-AJ

Texywolf

Neighborhood Hugglewoof
Sent you an e-mail, America =) Sweet name, btw. I salute thee! *furrysalutes ju*