• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Character Comissions

clAwful

What a beautiful Duwang
I’m looking for motivation to improve my art, so I thought of doing free character commissions : )

Commissions will be subject to experimentations in style as I try to find something that works for me; these changes may be drastic. I am fine with human, anthro, and feral but I won’t be accepting anything too complicated or explicit. If you're unsure, feel free to ask.

As to not overload myself I will be using a 5 slot queue, with a first come first serve policy. Commissions should be completed within two weeks of occupying a slot.

Also, criticism and advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

2s76i5s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yav

NorthernStorm

King Emperor of stealing your girl

clAwful

What a beautiful Duwang
Hey there! Do you mind helping out my lioness? I want to get a good drawing of her.
www.furaffinity.net: Meet the new recruit in the reptilian task force by TheNorthernStorm
This was the original version that I got
And this is the most recent version of her
www.furaffinity.net: Purple Punk [request] by tinybrows

If you are able then that would be great, and if you need some help or any extra details you need to know about her. Let me know please

Hey there, I'll add you to the queue! Do you want those asterisks like markings on the cheeks? I noticed they were in the second picture but not the first.

Can you maybe draw Jennifer with a christmas theme?
Sure! Do you want her in one of those christmas dresses? (like one of these
Hot-Sale-font-b-Christmas-b-font-Party-font-b-Dress-b-font-Women-Gift-font.jpg
)

Cercis Lycalopex

King of the Vulpes, First of His name
Humans, anthros, and feral characters. Any pose or expression you'd like. I can draw their clothes and objects but nothing too complex (for example, the engine of a car would be too hard for me to draw.) Hope that clears it up.

No problem!
Ok, well then, I'd like to request you do a creative piece of my character, Melbourne. He is a husky with light gray fur on his head and tail, with white fur on his maw, legs, underbelly, all four paws and on the underside of his tail. His ears have dark grey/black fur His eyes are emerald green. He is slender build, not too muscular. You may draw him either anthro or feral, posed with Nick Wilde from Zootopia. At the moment, I do not have a reference. I will await what you want to trade it for, if you so desire!!

NorthernStorm

King Emperor of stealing your girl
Hey there, I'll add you to the queue! Do you want those asterisks like markings on the cheeks? I noticed they were in the second picture but not the first.

Sure! Do you want her in one of those christmas dresses? (like one of these
Hot-Sale-font-b-Christmas-b-font-Party-font-b-Dress-b-font-Women-Gift-font.jpg
)
The asterisks? No those aren't needed. Though a little bit extra before I go to sleep. I'm trying to make her like a punk genius ((modern day hacker)) of sort, so for the drawing could you be able to add her wearing glasses and give her sort of this messy hair bun look.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
www.furaffinity.net/view/21832323

I've been looking for the opportunity to see my character in a different way, no particular pose is needed, unless you want me to be specific. I think your art is fantastic. I don't have criticism as of yet, but I like it.

clAwful

What a beautiful Duwang
Ok, well then, I'd like to request you do a creative piece of my character, Melbourne. He is a husky with light gray fur on his head and tail, with white fur on his maw, legs, underbelly, all four paws and on the underside of his tail. His ears have dark grey/black fur His eyes are emerald green. He is slender build, not too muscular. You may draw him either anthro or feral, posed with Nick Wilde from Zootopia. At the moment, I do not have a reference. I will await what you want to trade it for, if you so desire!!
Okay, added you to the queue!

The asterisks? No those aren't needed. Though a little bit extra before I go to sleep. I'm trying to make her like a punk genius ((modern day hacker)) of sort, so for the drawing could you be able to add her wearing glasses and give her sort of this messy hair bun look.
Sure!

www.furaffinity.net/view/21832323

I've been looking for the opportunity to see my character in a different way, no particular pose is needed, unless you want me to be specific. I think your art is fantastic. I don't have criticism as of yet, but I like it.
Thank you! Your character seems a bit difficult for my skill level, but added you to the queue anyway.

Xing Tian

Wait is five slots already taken *scratches head* unless I'm horrible at maths or just blind like my timberwolf I don't see five people :3

clAwful

What a beautiful Duwang
A horrible question but a question none he less :3 sorry if I'm just a complete dum ass right now

I was PMed with the last request, so that's why you don't see five people haha. Once I'm done with the first slot I can add you in.