• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Character Reference Sheet and Artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheWolfArcanum

Free Character Reference Sheet and Artwork. [~CLOSED~]

People, help me out, and I'll help you!
I'm interested in drawing more animal art, I'm mainly a human artist, and I only have mostly human references. I can't start furry commissions without good examples. Here's the deal: If you have a fursona and do not have a ref, or if you can't afford commissions and draw miserably, just come and ask! I wil pick the fursona that I like most and draw a reference sheet for you. Just pick one of the types below and shoot your request. Who comes first and is approved by me will get the spot.
WHAT I NEED TO MAKE

References
Simple Ref - New Layout example (FULL)
Standard Ref - Layout example (FULL)

I am planning new layouts. If anyone have a suggestion, I'll be glad to hear it.

Artwork (Example of quality)
Waist up (FULL)
Full Body (FULL)
SPOTS

1. Barbados Aster (Standard Reference) - FINISHED!
  2. TigressFirefeather (Standard Reference)
  3. CaintheCatfolk (Standard Reference)
  4. RyuokoTimberfang (Simple Ref)
  5. CrazyTundraWolf (Simple Ref)
  6. Hell_Charm (Simple Ref)
  7. Ris'hary (Full Body Artwork)
  8. Kristofferson (Waist Up Artwork)

Please Note that I don't do NSFW. Sexyness is permitted though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbados Aster

Balance of Chaos and Order
Since I'm so new to the Furry fandom, it's been difficult for me to request and have awesome art! So I would really appreciate if you considered drawing Barbados, reference sheet as priority!

Here is his lineart, basic reference:
http://puu.sh/hUWAx/f195b72f04.png

(I may have messed up the paw coloring, sorry...)

And a small writing description as well!

Barbados is a dark-maned wolf with playful, joyous violet eyes and a dashing smirk. When he grins, it's one full of life and happiness. Although not necessarily hyper, Barbados's energy can be seen simply from his facial expression. His chest is a lighter gray than the rather darker colors of his mane and back. His stomach is a dark silver, lighter than the gray of his chest and outer torso. He wears a trench coat, a gray formal vest, violet tie, and a white collared dress shirt. Blue jeans and Converse High Top sneakers are commonly worn to complete his outfit. He has very slight smile wrinkles due to his constant state of content. His posture is always one of witty intelligence and borderline arrogant confidence. His mane is wild and wavy, his nails small and refined. I'd prefer him plantigrade, instead of the obvious digitigrade in this line art ^_^

You have complete artistic freedom with him!

S

SheWolfArcanum

Since I'm so new to the Furry fandom, it's been difficult for me to request and have awesome art! So I would really appreciate if you considered drawing Barbados, reference sheet as priority!

Here is his lineart, basic reference:
http://puu.sh/hUWAx/f195b72f04.png

(I may have messed up the paw coloring, sorry...)

And a small writing description as well!

Barbados is a dark-maned wolf with playful, joyous violet eyes and a dashing smirk. When he grins, it's one full of life and happiness. Although not necessarily hyper, Barbados's energy can be seen simply from his facial expression. His chest is a lighter gray than the rather darker colors of his mane and back. His stomach is a dark silver, lighter than the gray of his chest and outer torso. He wears a trench coat, a gray formal vest, violet tie, and a white collared dress shirt. Blue jeans and Converse High Top sneakers are commonly worn to complete his outfit. He has very slight smile wrinkles due to his constant state of content. His posture is always one of witty intelligence and borderline arrogant confidence. His mane is wild and wavy, his nails small and refined. I'd prefer him plantigrade, instead of the obvious digitigrade in this line art ^_^

You have complete artistic freedom with him!

On the list! This seems to be a great character! I'm sure I'll love to draw him ^^

TigressFirefeather

Sexy Shapeshifter ♥
Ahh I'd soo appreciate if you consiered my Tigress! I only have one semi-accurate reference image of her, I hope it's enough c:

Tigress is a tiger/phoenix shapeshifter that favors her very curvy tigress anthro form with long light brown hair with red/orange tips and bright aqua/green eyes. When she doesn't have her wings out, they become tattoos on her upper back, and can be seen on her deep orange fur.

A bit on her personality-- Tigress follows the traditional Phoenix religion of her Mother's people and worships the Fire goddess, building small bonfires at dusk and dancing around them, often pulling innocent passerby into her dances and keeping them until they're sufficiently happy and humming her songs as they walk away. She likes to wear loose, thin, almost see-through material, often only as a bikini-like top and skirt, and has a few piercings in her ears and a tongue stud. She likes wearing bracelets and anklets that jingle as she dances.

Here's a link to my ref, the body proportions are correct, but in my mind she stands more digitigrade than plantigrade (but I'm not picky lol)-- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16504291/

I'd like a standard reference, if that's okay!! And if there's anything else you'd like to know about my Tigress, please let me know!!

Thank you so much for your consideration!! <3

EDIT- I forgot to mention how AWESOME your Karen is! I'd totally read her manga lol. She seems like such a badass, especially in that middle closeup of her face X3

Last edited:
S

SheWolfArcanum

Ahh I'd soo appreciate if you consiered my Tigress! I only have one semi-accurate reference image of her, I hope it's enough c:

Tigress is a tiger/phoenix shapeshifter that favors her very curvy tigress anthro form with long light brown hair with red/orange tips and bright aqua/green eyes. When she doesn't have her wings out, they become tattoos on her upper back, and can be seen on her deep orange fur.

A bit on her personality-- Tigress follows the traditional Phoenix religion of her Mother's people and worships the Fire goddess, building small bonfires at dusk and dancing around them, often pulling innocent passerby into her dances and keeping them until they're sufficiently happy and humming her songs as they walk away. She likes to wear loose, thin, almost see-through material, often only as a bikini-like top and skirt, and has a few piercings in her ears and a tongue stud. She likes wearing bracelets and anklets that jingle as she dances.

Here's a link to my ref, the body proportions are correct, but in my mind she stands more digitigrade than plantigrade (but I'm not picky lol)-- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16504291/

I'd like a standard reference, if that's okay!! And if there's anything else you'd like to know about my Tigress, please let me know!!

Thank you so much for your consideration!! <3

EDIT- I forgot to mention how AWESOME your Karen is! I'd totally read her manga lol. She seems like such a badass, especially in that middle closeup of her face X3
Aww, for some reason, fa won't let me see your ref! Can you send me through private message?
Even so, I loved the description, so... On the list!

Ps.: Thank you so much! And yeah, she is badass... A flirty and drunkard ex priestess with a dark past lol

TigressFirefeather

Sexy Shapeshifter ♥
Awe, yeah I'll PM you the picture!! Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like her! I can't wait to see her in your style!! <3

Now I wanna read about her even more! Ex-priestesses always have the most interesting stories! :O

CaintheCatfolk

It would be greatly appreciated if you could draw a ref sheet for me. Still relatively new and I only have one ref image so far.
Cain is a tiger with a fairly average build, ice blue eyes and dark grey fur. The fur on his muzzle and upper chest are a lighter grey color. He has a thin scar running down the left side of his muzzle.

He he is generally fairly reserved, however he gladly opens up to the people that he knows. He is also very slow to anger and has a good sense of humor, making him level headed yet playful.
Here is my reference image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16545218/

Hopefully this will be enough for you to go off of if you choose me. Regardless, thank you very much for your offer!

S

SheWolfArcanum

Awe, yeah I'll PM you the picture!! Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like her! I can't wait to see her in your style!! <3

Now I wanna read about her even more! Ex-priestesses always have the most interesting stories! :O
No prob!
Well, if you have a deviantart, you can watch me there: http://www.deviantart.com/rayanefelix

She's a part of my manga project, Arcana. My hubby and I are planning to release it in a few years, and once in a while I post an occasional art of the comic/manga.

But basically Karen was a part of the paladins of B.A.B.E.L... She was sweet and conservative. Until something possibly twisted happened to her and left her a little wacky on the brain side. Years later, she was hired again as a teacher at the Arcana Magic High School. Her passtimes include flirting with both men and women, getting into fights all the time, walking around naked, drinking her ass off and saving the world.

Thank you for the compliments again, and I can't wait to see your reaction when I finish your ref :)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could draw a ref sheet for me. Still relatively new and I only have one ref image so far.
Cain is a tiger with a fairly average build, ice blue eyes and dark grey fur. The fur on his muzzle and upper chest are a lighter grey color. He has a thin scar running down the left side of his muzzle.

He he is generally fairly reserved, however he gladly opens up to the people that he knows. He is also very slow to anger and has a good sense of humor, making him level headed yet playful.
Here is my reference image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16545218/

Hopefully this will be enough for you to go off of if you choose me. Regardless, thank you very much for your offer!
On the list! Awesome fursona! It will be a pleasure to draw him!

To other people: The Standard Refs are all filled. Now there are only chibis, a single full body and waist up. Thank you!

TigressFirefeather

Sexy Shapeshifter ♥
Ooo, I'm gonna take you up on that. Looks like my next off day is booked!! :p

Her character seems awesome, and I love that she's a teacher, since that's what I'm in school for. Finally, a good role-model! Lmao!! I'm already halfway there, I love to do half of the things on that list haha XD

S

SheWolfArcanum

RyuokoTimberfang = There, I got an alternate kind of ref for you. Just check the new layout example! great character btw!
CrazyTundraWolf = Awesome character! You're on the list, check out the new layout. It looks like chibi aren't important anyway, at least it should be better now :D

Hey :) I see you still have 1 spot of full body artwork left, I would love to see some art made of my sona, she's still a WIP since she'll be my first sona but I can provide you with the sketch I made, her info (have a word doc on that) and the ref pictures I have collected for creating her
This is a dropbox link to everything I have on her so far : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5f5gc7ul0gwcpl4/AAD4ZCVqb5OQ6vRACGv5JE-Ia?dl=0 (for the wings it's the type to the left)

Last edited:

Ris'hary

Awesome artwork!

Would love to have a Waist up/Full body drawing of Ris'hary.

A somewhat accurate drawing of him: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16427422/
(Eyes are supposed to be a darker shade of green, expresssion should be more cunning / showoff)

Here is a short description:

Ris'hary is a male digitigrade caracal, he is a bit of a showoff, trickster/prankster (But mostly harmless), likes to get into small trouble just for the fun and thrill of getting out it (He is the kind of guy that would pickpocket you or steal your watch and give you it back with a stupid quote - "I'm in a good mood, you get a free gift" *hands you your watch*. He is skilled in activities involving deft hands - Mostly card magic and manipulation.

Thank you for your time!

S

SheWolfArcanum

Hey :) I see you still have 1 spot of full body artwork left, I would love to see some art made of my sona, she's still a WIP since she'll be my first sona but I can provide you with the sketch I made, her info (have a word doc on that) and the ref pictures I have collected for creating her
This is a dropbox link to everything I have on her so far : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5f5gc7ul0gwcpl4/AAD4ZCVqb5OQ6vRACGv5JE-Ia?dl=0

Amazing! loved the challenge, I'm sure it will be fun to draw her! On the list!

Awesome artwork!

Would love to have a Waist up/Full body drawing of Ris'hary.

A somewhat accurate drawing of him: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16427422/
(Eyes are supposed to be a darker shade of green, expresssion should be more cunning / showoff)

Here is a short description:

Ris'hary is a male digitigrade caracal, he is a bit of a showoff, trickster/prankster (But mostly harmless), likes to get into small trouble just for the fun and thrill of getting out it (He is the kind of guy that would pickpocket you or steal your watch and give you it back with a stupid quote - "I'm in a good mood, you get a free gift" *hands you your watch*. He is skilled in activities involving deft hands - Mostly card magic and manipulation.

Thank you for your time!
Aww, fell in love with him! Great fursona friend!
On the list!

Well people, that's it. it's closed now. I want to thank everyone for their input, I promise to do my best. Your characters will be in good hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.