• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free coloured sketch requests!

Cauchmar

Owl Enthusiast
Hello!

I'm still fairly new here and Im trying to get my art out, so I thought it'd be a good idea to practice by doing some free stuff. I decide whether it'll be a bust, full-body, half-body, see it as a surprise

Here's my page for examples, I've been uploading a few things. It'd be sweet if you could give me a watch too, but nothing is required <3
Userpage of cauchmar -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

No NSFW
Any character from furry to human or anything inbetween is a-ok
Character descriptions are okay too
Be aware that it might take a while

5/5 slots

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Damn them leeches are quick! D:

Speaking of which, do you require a ref? I'm looking for something really derpy.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Uhm, I'll give it a try. I usually try to leech for requests as little as possible, but since previous folk canceled my slot (due to understandable reasons, nothing against him of course), it's fair to ask for another one, I guess .з.

Character description under the spoiler! Hope it's fine by your standards c:

Name's Mary, and she's a blind, green scalie girl that owns and runs a coffee shop. Her actual species isn't exactly known to outsiders, and she jokingly goes along with every suggestion just to mess with people, but folks usually agree she's a dragon, mainly because her skin is hot to touch. Not incapable of moving around and doing things without support, but due to blindness, can't read tags and differentiate colors, which forces her to be highly organized at placement of all the cans/bottles/etc, and results in her being a rather order-obsessed person. Otherwise, she has a laid-back and friendly, supportive personality, and is rarily seen without a subdued smile on her face. In spare time, she enjoys listening some jazz music, fusion and modal jazz in particular (her favorites are Frank Zappa and Ryo Fukoi).
As for looks - sports a weird down-to-nose bowlcut and an oversized T-shirt that goes down to her thighs, as well as a pair of shorts (which are usually hidden by aforementioned T-shirt), and has a very long tail, which can be seen on couple of pics below

Attachments

• izdeN6joVc8.jpg
    izdeN6joVc8.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 38
  • WTLrGiqSaXY.jpg
    WTLrGiqSaXY.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 1485440363.fruitmeats_mary.jpg
    1485440363.fruitmeats_mary.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 51
D

Deleted member 82554

Nope, descriptions are okay too! Refs are just easier, but I can manage without
I used to associate with this nerd a lot when he was around, but I'm looking for something that's a mix between this and this, but blue eyes and a collar pls. You can do it, I believe in yew!

Cauchmar

Owl Enthusiast
Uhm, I'll give it a try. I usually try to leech for requests as little as possible, but since previous folk canceled my slot (due to understandable reasons, nothing against him of course), it's fair to ask for another one, I guess .з.

Name's Mary, and she's a blind, green scalie girl that owns and runs a coffee shop. Her actual species isn't exactly known to outsiders, and she jokingly goes along with every suggestion just to mess with people, but folks usually agree she's a dragon, mainly because her skin is hot to touch. Not incapable of moving around and doing things without support, but due to blindness, can't read tags and differentiate colors, which forces her to be highly organized at placement of all the cans/bottles/etc, and results in her being a rather order-obsessed person. Otherwise, she has a laid-back and friendly, supportive personality, and is rarily seen without a subdued smile on her face. In spare time, she enjoys listening some jazz music, fusion and modal jazz in particular (her favorites are Frank Zappa and Ryo Fukoi).
As for looks - sports a weird down-to-nose bowlcut and an oversized T-shirt that goes down to her thighs, as well as a pair of shorts (which are usually hidden by aforementioned T-shirt), and has a very long tail, which can be seen on couple of pics below

She's really cute, you've got a slot!

I used to associate with this nerd a lot when he was around, but I'm looking for something that's a mix between this and this. You can do it, I believe in yew!

Ooh challenging, but I love playing around with expressions, so I'll do my best!

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
You have a pretty neat art style! Would love to see what you could do with this guy here :3

Thanks for considering!

(also, there's a mistake on the ref. The back of the head is supposed to be forest green and not gray.

Please forgive my retardation XD)

Attachments

• IMG_20160831_154321_845.jpg
    IMG_20160831_154321_845.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 37

Ulknudel

Dirty Hands
Amazing gallery! :)
I would like to give it a try. Thank you for the chance.

www.furaffinity.net: Badge by Ulknudel
--> But please without the accessories. I just played with a few ideas and that's the only pic I have yet. I am just a feral female bonobo. Colors and stuff can be seen on the badge. Here are some fitting photos to make it easier for you:
john_watkin_icce-bonoe1spj.jpg

craig_r_sholley-img_6ddssm.jpg

bonobo_by_nb_photoartxosr8.jpg

Cauchmar

Owl Enthusiast

Done!

2vysntQ.jpg

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I hope this is still open! :3

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 43