• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bigbrownorc

So i'm giving away free art.

Only males though!

So i have a lot of free time to kill...Yeah.
My only rule for now is that i only accept things that i actually like. So if you particular character doesn't suit my tastes, than bad luck i guess (if i really don't like it i just won't answer. If i want to negotiate, i'll negotiate). But you can just send me your idea or what you want to have drawn and i'll see what i can do.
Since this is free you shouldn't expect a Mona Lisa or shouldn't expect any privileges ofcourse. Sometimes i finish work in a day. Sometimes a week. Sometimes it even takes months depending on what i feel like drawing.

I only answer simple questions in this thread. Please send your request/comission/idea to the links down below.

I can do SFW if i really like your character. But my preference is NSFW (i know you like that aswell ;) )!

But anyways. Just send me an email or note on my FA linked below!
Hint: A +watch always helps me get in the mood though.
I do have my personal rules in my FA journals. If you care to bother reading that it would be great. But since nobody actually does that these days, i won't bother putting them here and i'll just let you guys suprise me.

mail: orc20war@outlook.com
FA: Userpage of bigbrownorc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited: