• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free commissions for art practice

J

JackTheSheep

Hey fellas, I'm asking all of you for requests of art commissions of your OCs so I can practice my artwork and possibly create an art commissioning name for myself once I've improved enough. I apologize in advance if I absolutely suck, I'm biased to my own art so I wouldn't know how good/bad I am exactly. Please give me the chance to practice my abilities, thank you. I will also link a drawing I've created recently. :)

BTW I can only take 2-3 max practice commissions atm as I am a student and don't have all the time in the world. If possible please send me a reference image of your OC and offer a detailed explanation of what pose you'd like me to draw them in. Please and thank you.
GUfWUek

Attachments

• jack04212019.jpg
    jack04212019.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 59

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
To start off, I just want to say your art style is really cool! Remember that practice makes perfect!
You could try my OC Deathless! For a pose, you could make it so she's in the same pose as the Outfit Ref below! Thank you so much!

Rock out.png

Dreamweaver

If you haven't chosen already I would like to throw my hat in... This is Socket, and as for pose I am looking for 2 right now so I will let you choose...
1) with headphones on jamming out to some good music (dancing around)
Or
2) plush gore if you want to try it with pastel rainbow insides, sitting and sewing himself back up (as he is a plush)

Attachments

• IMG_20190331_004807_953.jpg
    IMG_20190331_004807_953.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 13