• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Digital Art

Gylfie

Hey guys,

Today I brought my first ever drawing tablet. I spent $200 more than I was meant to, but it was birthday money and I wanted it, so who cares. >:)

Anyway, I want to practice doodling digitally. Send me links to your fursonas! If you have any specific requests, feel free to mention them but please don't be angry if I ignore them. I'm just playing around with stuff at the moment.

Slots:
1. RyuokoTimberfang
2. Sage_Darken

Completed:

I love you,
Gylfie

Last edited:

Horsefur

Mountain Mew

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
im new nd dont even have a reference sheet or examples to go of of but if you want to go off of my description i would love you forever ^_^
im a feminine average sized androgenic Ursa/bear. pink and blue. snake bites on my lower lip with both ears peirced. and i have a nose ring ( me in college XD )
not above cross dressing and not a prude :p so other than that creative freedom is cool. it would really help me to have some reference material. thankies

Gylfie

Sorry to everyone for the delay! I've started a few but it's proving difficult for me to make the jump from traditional to digital. I'm going to try and finish a couple more by the end of this week.

ShioBear, I'm going to need to know what you mean by pink and blue. What markings? Which colour is where?

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
Sorry to everyone for the delay! I've started a few but it's proving difficult for me to make the jump from traditional to digital. I'm going to try and finish a couple more by the end of this week.

ShioBear, I'm going to need to know what you mean by pink and blue. What markings? Which colour is where?
ohh :p it can be what ever you like! really since i have no material other than the avatar i just drew you would be helping me create my sona :p so if its okay with you just go nuts! :D and thank you btw :) appreciate it muchly

Last edited: